A refereeing conspiracy?

IslandExile

On 02/03/2022 at 12:13, TuffLuff said:

Just to be clear, I think a few are misunderstanding Rooney’s comments last night and I don’t think the tithe of this thread particularly helps (apologies @IslandExile).

The point being made wasn’t that the EFL are telling refs not to give Derby decisions. Rooney can’t say that, it’s impossible to prove. What he was saying was that the EFL don’t want Derby in the Championship and have done everything in their power to ensure relegation, they may even ensure that we are relegated to League 2.

Has the EFL’s vendetta, or lack of respect, towards the club then had knock on effects like what decisions we get from refs and an overall ‘lack of protection’ of our players. Rooney gave the example last night if Roos and waiting six weeks to say they got it wrong via email. It’s a lack of respect from the top that is filtering down. To how the fourth officials speak to him and how the ref performs.

The EFL's lack of respect was erasured today, here's hoping it continues...............well done Wayne Rooney!

Sing up everyone!

Maybe we should sing this at Pride Park.................

31 minutes ago, roboto said:

Pass to Plange is marginal. Probably offside with VAR, but we shouldn’t complain to get the rub of the green.

@Jimbo Ram Ravel was behind Plange and the ball when he got played through so that’s not offside either.41A760AC-86FF-4596-BAB1-72B944CEA0DB.thumb.jpeg.c9d2ca8524de7807a3d0b07b8073253e.jpegFCE086CF-EDDA-4774-AFC4-26831BECE973.jpeg.aab446ead372a15c1340c6b42d4e3aa1.jpeg

Two superb pictures. I thought Plange was offside but looking at their defenders feet positions, the trailing foot is at least 30cm beyond Plange’s leading leg. Plange is standing bolt upright, so there’s no way a ball playing part of his body is beyond that defenders trailing foot. 

2 hours ago, rammieib said:

Well what was the red card one people are referring to? 

Also Plange was offside for the goal.

As shown in other posts Plange offside was marginal if he was.

The red card should have been a 2nd yellow for their number 33 who was booked in the first 10mins then went through the back of Plange, if he wasnt booked already it would have been a yellow so ref was very lenient. 

35 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Our first looked offside in real time but maybe not actually offside and I thought the referee team did a very decent job and the early yellow card stopped them nailing us for the rest of the game 

I think Ravel's dummy fooled everyone including the fans. We thought Plange was offside but he wasn't.

2 hours ago, PistoldPete said:

I think Ravel's dummy fooled everyone including the fans. We thought Plange was offside but he wasn't.

It’s weird, I was watching online and didn’t celebrate as I was mesmerised about what I’d just seen?

Bit like the defence I guess?

Celebrated the second as per.

3 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

I wonder how long VAR would have taken to sort this situation out, Is Planges shoulder infront of the defenders trailing right foot or not?‍♂️

image.png.73ce3b0530c1e5332a494d58ab044ed4.png

Don't,  I'm still smarting over Bryson's disallowed goal at Southampton!

On 02/03/2022 at 00:00, Ram1988 said:

I do feel decisions go against us more often than not.

I guess it's generally the case that if you are at the top of the league, things generally seem to be going your way. However if you are struggling at the bottom (not to mention 21pt deduction, in administration etc.) everything appears to be going against you. Obviously DCFC don't have a monopoly on this scenario. Not to say that it isn't extremely painful .....death by a thousand cuts.

..........and another stone wall penalty not given to Derby at Bournemouth.

The EFL refs stink!

Wayne Rooney take the EFL and all it's staff to court, the jury cast the overwhelming guilty charge, send them all to jail, throw away the key. Never mind conspiracy, it's full on, sickening cheating, week after week and it reeks so bad!

2 minutes ago, Brammie Steve said:

Ref has selective visual impairment!

Peterborough equalise!

Barnsley drew courtesy of a soft penalty!

Conspiracy? Wot conspiracy?!

I so want to believe that this is a stitch up...but sorry the oficials are just shockingly SHYTE?