We'll Fight 'Til The End.

Day

On 09/02/2022 at 19:39, Andrew1 said:

I like the idea of it, it makes me happy to hear the South stand belt out “we’ll fight ‘til the end” and even us in the North stand give it a good go! ?

BUT I rather like “it’s in your DNA”. For me that’s nearly entirely true.  My great grandfather was old enough and around at the right time to have seen Steve Bloomer play, and my lad represents an unbroken line of Rams fans from him…

Andrew

My Grandad bless him died a long time ago, he was born in 1898 and went to the Baseball Hotel when he was 14 and Steve Bloomer was in the bar having a pre-match drink and bragging to the fans that he was going to score today. My Grandad told me this story a few times and was lucky enough to see him play several times.

On 09/02/2022 at 20:00, TigerTedd said:

Oh the irony. Mel spent years trying to discover and define ‘the Derby way’.

Turns out he had to put us into administration to find what defines us.

Warriors are forged in fire and adversity. What doesn’t kill us will make us stronger. 

I'm going to steal that last line, Brilliant

Why next season @David?.......the club have got on the case this season and are now selling t-shirts in the club shop.

I'll wait to wade in when they get white and black, purple and blue vinyl in the megastore of the whole club and fans singing it after we stay up!........another great idea for the megastore, c'mon @Owen87ITK get everyone at the club singing it and watch them record, cassette, CD, download sales go through the roof!

............we might need a few more lyrics or some funky beats, to jazz the song up a bit, but @superdavemight want to get Joey Greener involved and we have @leamram on here who knows how to write or sparkle up a tune.

We might have to reintroduce Top of The Pops, Swap Shop, The Tube, The Old Grey Whistle Test, The Chart Show, SnubTV and all the rest to show us all in the Pop Video...........but once it's on RamsTV............this time next year, we"ll all be millionaires!

.........and when we go on tour, I know where we can get some roadies!

FKtL9VJWUAQhchH.jpg

1 hour ago, Rev said:

My hoodie arrived today.

Don't bother would be my buying advice, it's a £3 primani hoodie with an iron on cheap looking logo, it will be a plain black hoodie within 3 washes.

Donate the cash for tickets instead.

How many notes is it?

On 10/02/2022 at 20:27, plymouthram said:

My Grandad bless him died a long time ago, he was born in 1898 and went to the Baseball Hotel when he was 14 and Steve Bloomer was in the bar having a pre-match drink and bragging to the fans that he was going to score today. My Grandad told me this story a few times and was lucky enough to see him play several times.

Funny that my Grandad who passed away in 1972 told a similar story, passed down to me by my dad. My Granddad also played cricket with Bloomer for Rosehill Methodists.