We'll Fight 'Til The End.

Day

1 hour ago, Whitley ram said:

Funny that my Grandad who passed away in 1972 told a similar story, passed down to me by my dad. My Granddad also played cricket with Bloomer for Rosehill Methodists. 

Brilliant story Whitley, and @plymouthram.

I will tell my mate who is next to me in the south stand this stuff. He is the 4th great grandson of Steve Bloomer and loves to hear about the little titbits about the great man and his stature in Derby folklore.

As an aside, I think the Methodists would struggle to raise a team in Rosehill nowadays!

7 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

I will tell my mate who is next to me in the south stand this stuff. He is the 4th great grandson of Steve Bloomer and loves to hear about the little titbits about the great man and his stature in Derby folklore.

As an aside, I think the Methodists would struggle to raise a team in Rosehill nowadays!

The Baptists used to school them every Sunday on the pitch. 

14 hours ago, Rev said:

My hoodie arrived today.

Don't bother would be my buying advice, it's a £3 primani hoodie with an iron on cheap looking logo, it will be a plain black hoodie within 3 washes.

Donate the cash for tickets instead.

I ordered just the t shirt, hasn't arrived yet, wasn't expecting the quality to be much different to the play off final t shirts they produce to be honest. Was still a little on the expensive side even for that at £27.

9 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Still going strong the Rosehill Methodists though I doubt there are many Methodists the club has mainly Asian players now.

41 minutes ago, angieram said:

Not sure if this is the right place to put this but here's a great conversation between Pav from Punjabi Rams and Curtis Davies on last night's Colin Murray show.

It defines the spirit at the club this season.

That is fantastic, Pav and Curtis what guys. It is my hope that through this adversity will come a different fan and club mentality. Too often in the past positive support has been there to reward good teams but when we have struggled it has fallen off…hopefully we will all have learnt Derby County is bigger than the fans, the team it is a love to be celebrated in sickness and in health WE ARE DERBY!

On 11/02/2022 at 12:30, Inverurie Ram said:

Why next season @David?.......the club have got on the case this season and are now selling t-shirts in the club shop.

I'll wait to wade in when they get white and black, purple and blue vinyl in the megastore of the whole club and fans singing it after we stay up!........another great idea for the megastore, c'mon @Owen87ITK get everyone at the club singing it and watch them record, cassette, CD, download sales go through the roof!

............we might need a few more lyrics or some funky beats, to jazz the song up a bit, but @superdavemight want to get Joey Greener involved and we have @leamram on here who knows how to write or sparkle up a tune.

We might have to reintroduce Top of The Pops, Swap Shop, The Tube, The Old Grey Whistle Test, The Chart Show, SnubTV and all the rest to show us all in the Pop Video...........but once it's on RamsTV............this time next year, we"ll all be millionaires!

.........and when we go on tour, I know where we can get some roadies!

FKtL9VJWUAQhchH.jpg

I tried to write a song for Leamington FC once and unwittingly rewrote a Sam Sparro song...who knew he had a song called 'Black and Gold'