We'll Fight 'Til The End.

Day

I want to see that printed somewhere on next seasons shirts and beyond. Back of the collar, inside the shirt under the neckline, on the sleeve.

Yes I said next season, fully aware of the current situation.

It's not club generated marketing to sell tickets, it's not a club generated ethos that's drawn criticism.

It's words the fans have used in response to performances on the pitch.

It's words the fans have used as they are proud of this team, proud of the team that plays in Pride Park. 

Let's not just have it printed on the shirt, but plastered around Moor Farm, the changing rooms at Pride Park.

Make it visible and not forget why it's on the shirt. 

All we can ever ask for is to give 100%, let's not allow the players to forget that either, it's not just a 21/22 situational inspiring song that's quickly forgotten.

We'll fight 'til the end.

14 minutes ago, David said:

I want to see that printed somewhere on next seasons shirts and beyond. Back of the collar, inside the shirt under the neckline, on the sleeve.

Yes I said next season, fully aware of the current situation.

It's not club generated marketing to sell tickets, it's not a club generated ethos that's drawn criticism.

It's words the fans have used in response to performances on the pitch.

It's words the fans have used as they are proud of this team, proud of the team that plays in Pride Park. 

Let's not just have it printed on the shirt, but plastered around Moor Farm, the changing rooms at Pride Park.

Make it visible and not forget why it's on the shirt. 

All we can ever ask for is to give 100%, let's not allow the players to forget that either, it's not just a 21/22 situational inspiring song that's quickly forgotten.

We'll fight 'til the end.

To replace "its in or DNA" I'm up for that ???

3 minutes ago, r_wilcockson said:

Is it we fight 'til the end or till the end? This is important as it's probably going to be the next tattoo ?

I have an appointment for the 23rd, don't go putting ideas in my head 

I like the idea of it, it makes me happy to hear the South stand belt out “we’ll fight ‘til the end” and even us in the North stand give it a good go! ?

BUT I rather like “it’s in your DNA”. For me that’s nearly entirely true.  My great grandfather was old enough and around at the right time to have seen Steve Bloomer play, and my lad represents an unbroken line of Rams fans from him…

Andrew