Huddersfield Town (A) Matchday Thread

Ghost of Clough

Who? Derby and Huddersfield
What? A football match
When? 19:45, Wednesday, 2nd February 2022
Where? The John Smith's Stadium / Live on RamsTV!
Why? To annoy the EFL and Gibson when we win 3 points

Bielik and Jozwiak both came off the pitch with injuries. Will they be available for this one?

Allsop
Byrne   Steargoat   Davies   Buchanan
Festy   Bird   Tommo   Knight
Lawrence
Plange

Subs: Roos, Cashin, Forsyth, Robinson, Sibley, Ebiowei, Kazim

You just never know but I think the forest game and getting caught a bit by the Blue noses but fighting back we will have learned something. Every game the youngsters improve in their knowledge of the game. I think we can get back to winning ways. These men have heads that don’t drop. 

if we do survive I wonder what name we can give this remarkable group of players ? They deserve one even now. 

The Men of 21 . slayers of the EFL. Rooney’s Spartans, Rooneys Amazing Men. The Incredibles. 

15 minutes ago, jono said:

You just never know but I think the forest game and getting caught a bit by the Blue noses but fighting back we will have learned something. Every game the youngsters improve in their knowledge of the game. I think we can get back to winning ways. These men have heads that don’t drop. 

if we do survive I wonder what name we can give this remarkable group of players ? They deserve one even now. 

The Men of 21 . slayers of the EFL. Rooney’s Spartans, Rooneys Amazing Men. The Incredibles. 

Rooneys Remarkables 

22 minutes ago, jono said:

Wayne's Wonders

5 hours ago, Wignall12 said:

Rooneys Remarkables 

There’s something about the resilience of these men. I’ve been messing about with a thesaurus but nothing quite catches the spirit 

I quite liked  .. The adamantines but it was a bit lumpy. I got all techi and thought case hardened or nitrided (steel industry  terms) but it doesn’t really have a ring to it. 

I like simple yet descriptive .. I think something like …. The Unbroken.

I love legend, myth and am an incurable romantic

.. “I remember Jason Knight .. he was one of the unbroken” . …. Feels good 

We go again. Let's try not to give the opposition a 2 goal headstart this time.

Bielik and Jozwiak will not be in contention. Morrison is still away with Jamaica (he went of his own accord). Might Stretton be ready for a place on the bench? I'd rest Thompson and have Knight alongside Bird instead, so:

Allsopp

Byrne     Steargoat     Davies     Buchanan

Knight     Bird

Sibley     Lawrence     Ebosele

Plange

Subs: Roos  Forsyth  Cashin  Watson  Thompson  Kazim-Richards  Stretton

On 31/01/2022 at 14:32, Ghost of Clough said:

Who? Derby and Huddersfield
What? A football match
When? 19:45, Wednesday, 2nd February 2022
Where? The John Smith's Stadium / Live on RamsTV!
Why? To annoy the EFL and Gibson when we win 3 points

Bielik and Jozwiak both came off the pitch with injuries. Will they be available for this one?

Allsop
Byrne   Steargoat   Davies   Buchanan
Festy   Bird   Tommo   Knight
Lawrence
Plange

Subs: Roos, Cashin, Forsyth, Robinson, Sibley, Ebiowei, Kazim

Beilek for Thomson if fit.

23 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

He didn’t look fit even in his cameo but he did look quality - we have to ease him back in 

Not sure he's got the energy levels just yet for a team as energetic as Udders......another cameo if needed....or we're out of sight