Huddersfield Town (A) Matchday Thread

Ghost of Clough

Lightweight and inexperienced midfield today.. I really hope its not a step too far. If you had been told that would be our midfield 18months ago you would have been horrified I think. 

Huddersfield play a bit of football so hopefully we don't get bullied and youth flourishes.  Point would be good in the circumstances,  great to see the academy has such depth. 

3 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Lightweight and inexperienced midfield today.. I really hope its not a step too far. If you had been told that would be our midfield 18months ago you would have been horrified I think. 

Huddersfield play a bit of football so hopefully we don't get bullied and youth flourishes.  Point would be good in the circumstances,  great to see the academy has such depth. 

Horrified - not really - excited maybe - I was horrified with Butterfield and Johnson in midfield with Anya on the bench and Blackman being selected in place of Martin and Vydra 

On 01/02/2022 at 15:52, Nishfan said:

Watched Huddersfield play the other night ,(on sky). 

some truly awful challenges that should have resulted in sendings off. 

hope there’s none of that tomorrow night & if there is, that the referee manages it better 

Not a chance of the ref doing his job. They always give carte blanche to teams playing thug football, and/or timewasting, as Sunday proved. Kamil’s treatment should have resulted in 2 yellows and a red, but there wasn’t even a single free kick.

If we find ourselves playing Thuggersfield tonight, chances are that first yellow will be to Derby.

So come on Derby, we are used to playing 12,13 or 14 men.

You Can Do It!!!

22 minutes ago, Franks Tanked said:

Is the game on the Red Button? 

Sky website reckons it’s on the red button on the Sky Sports Football channel. Must be one of those that appears a couple of minutes before kick off

F7FC9A8C-9FE1-415B-AA92-309D42F3F677.jpeg

Just now, jono said:

Ack, it’s my birthday tomorrow hang the expense ! ? … so despite being in the Highlands and Islands, Rams TV is fully operational and DCFC has my tenner. Good luck Rams. Selfishly I want wake up a year older but 3 points to the good ? 

Happy birthday. Ageing a year overnight is a bit of a blow