Ghost of Clough

5 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Allsop

Byrne   Steargoat   Davies   Buchanan

Festy   Knight   Tommo   Sibley

Lawrence

Plange

Subs: Roos, Bardell, Cashin, Forsyth, Bielik, Ebiowei, Stretton

As with his last comeback, I’d think the plan is to give Bielik at least 30 mins. I hope it’s more, dont have high hopes for the first half 

Just now, sage said:

This is Sibley's big chance. The squad is a few players lighter, a decent performance today and he could stake a place for the rest of the season.

I think Sibley could really flourish when Bielik is in the team. Both are players that like to drive the team forward. 

Bird could be a big miss, should see good energy from those who are in the side though. Knight, Festy, Buchanan, Sibley, Thommo and Plange have it in abundance, hope there’s some control from certain people too. Stretton to get some minutes from the bench? 
I’m hopeful given how we have performed against the better footballing sides in the league ? 

Missing CKR is a big one. His influence late in games has been critical. The injuries show how very thin we are now. BUT… this is still a team. Sibley has a chance to restore his image, Buchanan is a risk but if he gets them on the back foot it could pay off. 

Up The Rams 

Missing Richards from the bench is a problem if we are chasing the game - last ten minutes Davies up front it is then as we have 3 who might replace him at CB - Bird needs a rest but being injured not helpful at all and a calf injury for Richards means he is missing more than one game - chance for Sibley to step in and stake a claim 

UTR