Birmingham fans damage seats at Pride Park

Day

4 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I hope that Derby fan is okay and his family too.

But not all there fans are not like that as I had natter to them in away game there.

Well said. It was a lot of them but not all of them singing that. I've been in our end when our fans have sung some bad stuff. Singing the same song about Gibson today for instance. I mean he is a Bamford but that's too far. 

I think it kicked off in the Merlin too. I thought yeah give Birmingham a bit of support because they obviously have some problems with their owners. After they started singing about having a party when Derby die, even though I’d never wish what we are going through on any one. If it was to happen to anyone I hope it would happen to Birmingham or Middlesbrough or Wycombe oh and Forest of course.

Edited by Gritstone Ram

4 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

I think it kicked off in the Merlin too. I thought yeah give Birmingham a bit of support because they obviously have some problems with their owners. After they started singing about having a party when Derby die, even though I’d never wish what we are going through on any one. If it was to happen to anyone I hope it would happen to Birmingham or Middlesbrough or Wycombe oh and Forest of course.

The Merlin next to Aldi on Uttoxeter Rd, Who did they kick off with the Waitresses?

14 minutes ago, The Key Club King said:

Well said. It was a lot of them but not all of them singing that. I've been in our end when our fans have sung some bad stuff. Singing the same song about Gibson today for instance. I mean he is a Bamford but that's too far. 

I’d say majority were singing it, at least clapping to it

Be very careful when in Glass houses. Yes some of their fans let themselves and their club down. We have a trip to Boro on the horizon. I hope to god we can be proud of 100% of our fans afterwards. The vast majority were fine as always is the case. Let’s not vilify an entire fan base based on the retarded minority 

1 hour ago, Gritstone Ram said:

As an adopted Black Country Dweller I disagree with one of these.

Forest want to keep us in the League.

That is proper football rivalry.

The others are just plain vindictive!