Birmingham fans damage seats at Pride Park

Day

3 hours ago, Derbados said:

Genuinely shocked me, thought they were a half decent bunch. 

What are Villa fans like??

I was at a Wedding some 3/4 years ago in Rubery, A Villa stronghold with a smattering of Blues, A working mens club, I spent the whole night and day with Villa fans, A joy to be with and some Villa Old Boys ?, Swapped some war stories, Buying rounds, A pleasure to be with, They don't get on with their rivals, Same area that that Blues fan attacked Jack Grealish was from.

6 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

Does anyone know if Birmingham will be paying for the seats? Surley they must have to foot the bill...

I think protocol is the away team are informed of the damage, Home team asses the cost, Then send the bill for payment to the away team.

One incident here

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-60104844

Edited by Unlucky Alf

I as others don't like to tarnish whole clubs but Birmingham do have more than their fair share of scummy fans. The amount of times there are bottles and punches thrown at St Andrews or on the way back from games is ridiculous quite honestly. I thought their chanting given their own situation was completely classless and utterly moronic too but I'm not deluded enough to believe some of our lot wouldn't be the same. 

Just now, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

That won't work, more interbreeding than the pharaohs.  Draw normally proportioned genitalia if you want to shock.

I was going to use the style of the Prestbury genitalia as highlighted by the great "Rooney's car blocking the bell ringing fiasco."

• 2 weeks later...

Talk Sport have just read out a message from a listener (Birmingham fan) who took his 10 year old to his first game at Pride Park. Said he couldn't believe the scenes, beer & drug fuelled, seats smashed and thrown, and here's the killer line - this was the behaviour of his club's own fans! What a great advert for Birmingham City eh?

So out of interest, does anybody yet know if Birmingham have paid for the damage caused?

1 hour ago, Addingham Ram said:

Talk Sport have just read out a message from a listener (Birmingham fan) who took his 10 year old to his first game at Pride Park. Said he couldn't believe the scenes, beer & drug fuelled, seats smashed and thrown, and here's the killer line - this was the behaviour of his club's own fans! What a great advert for Birmingham City eh?

So out of interest, does anybody yet know if Birmingham have paid for the damage caused?

I was wondering the same. Also, was anyone charged with anything? 

5 hours ago, ketteringram said:

I was wondering the same. Also, was anyone charged with anything? 

Plod will still be studying the videos before deciding that they don't recognise anyone. 

DCFC will be issued with a crime number to show their insurance company.