Birmingham fans damage seats at Pride Park

Day

Seems an odd one - i never particually liked Birmingham but always just thought they were just another club with thier rvialry to villa (and a lesser extent the other west midlands teams) but no particular issue with us or us with them, why the c***ishness? Were they that upset we had a big demo that we want to save our club that they just decided to go for it?

6 minutes ago, rustylee said:

Hopefully the knob head that threw a flair on the pitch from the south stand and the pitch invader from the north stand are also identified and banned as well.

Yeah the stewards couldn’t be bothered chasing him the boy who went on the pitch from the north stand is quite a large lad whose barely 15 at a guess shocking behaviour 

Unless individuals are found, banned, And prosecuted by police, the vile scum (a minority) will continue to get to games.

But let’s not forget, we’re the same club in the Lampard season who ripped up a seat at Rotherham away, threw it towards the pitch, hit one of our female fans requiring hospital attention and yet still, not a single Derby fan who would have seen or heard about who did that came forward to report them.

Can I ask without controversy - what’s different?

1 minute ago, rammieib said:

Unless individuals are found, banned, And prosecuted by police, the vile scum (a minority) will continue to get to games.

But let’s not forget, we’re the same club in the Lampard season who ripped up a seat at Rotherham away, threw it towards the pitch, hit one of our female fans requiring hospital attention and yet still, not a single Derby fan who would have seen or heard about who did that came forward to report them.

Can I ask without controversy - what’s different?

Nothing is different they are both unacceptable actions. 

23 minutes ago, simmoram1995 said:

Did anyone see the video of the brum fans ripping up the away seats and trashing them and throwing them at south stand ?

absolutely shocking let them be fined and banned 

Yes,  Took them an amazing length of time to pull some plastic of a few screws as well. Seen a redwood take less time to chop down with an axe.  I've had harder wet farts. Lets hope they met some big boys on the way home, without the use of a Frisbee and some protection from blokes in yellow jackets.

23 minutes ago, rustylee said:

Hopefully the knob head that threw a flair on the pitch from the south stand and the pitch invader from the north stand are also identified and banned as well.

The lad who came form the North Stand I thought he was a steward, Then he starts giving the middle finger to the Brum fans, Hello I thought he's lost that job, Then he got closer and I could see he was a fan but still giving the middle finger to the Brum fans while being led away

6 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

The lad who came form the North Stand I thought he was a steward, Then he starts giving the middle finger to the Brum fans, Hello I thought he's lost that job, Then he got closer and I could see he was a fan but still giving the middle finger to the Brum fans while being led away

Lad???? I thought it was a woman