CALLING MEL MORRIS

Cook1988

He ought to accept liability of the Middle Wanderers problem ( any artists to design the Middle Wanderers kit, should be yellow of course) If he would accept liability of Middle Wanderers that would solve everything. He must know they will eventually amount to nothing, probably. Unlikely he will though.

8 hours ago, Cook1988 said:

Any can they get a message to mel Morris, 

Pay up for your mistakes, you caused all this not the fans 

Us Derby fans follow Derby through and through, we live for Derby County 

He is wealthy and surely he can pay 50 mill if it saves us 

According to the Sunday Times Rich List 2020, Morris is said to have amassed a fortune of £515m, making him the joint 268th richest person in the UK, and the joint 11th richest in the East Midlands.

Alot of people's mental heath will be at risk, mine certainly will be 

?

I am not sure he caused all of this to be honest but certainly holds responsibility for some of it, yet this is no easy fix 

He does not care for DCFC.  He was in it all for himself and the publicity he got on TV and Talk Sport.

I saw him for what he is right from the start, but folk on here would hear no wrong about him because he gave some members a free bacon butty and he was pretending he had a heart and cared about the club, which is utter rubbish.

I can't blame folk on here for being taken in by him, he was probably very convincing in his sincerity.

Edited by oldtimeram

17 minutes ago, oldtimeram said:

He does not care for DCFC.  He was in it all for himself and the publicity he got on TV and Talk Sport.

I saw him for what he is right from the start, but folk on here would hear no wrong about him because he gave some members a free bacon butty and he was pretending he had a heart and cared about the club, which is utter rubbish.

I can't blame folk on here for being taken in by him, he was probably very convincing in his sincerity.

I've still got the free scarf  ?

Mel Morris is responsible for the mess we are in. If he is a Derby supporter then he needs to take some responsibility and do his bit to help sort this out. I doubt it will happen but if he was a true fan he wouldn't be letting this happen. It's time he showed some backbone.

Edited by WestStandStartTheBounce

17 hours ago, Cook1988 said:

Any can they get a message to mel Morris, 

Pay up for your mistakes, you caused all this not the fans 

Us Derby fans follow Derby through and through, we live for Derby County 

He is wealthy and surely he can pay 50 mill if it saves us 

According to the Sunday Times Rich List 2020, Morris is said to have amassed a fortune of £515m, making him the joint 268th richest person in the UK, and the joint 11th richest in the East Midlands.

Alot of people's mental heath will be at risk, mine certainly will be 

?

The bloke didn’t even pay the St John Ambulance before he ducked off, I doubt he intends on helping anyone 

Wonder if he still thinks administration is "very probably" in the best interests of the club?

This was from the same interview where he said: "From the moment I announced I was prepared to effectively let the club go for no return to me, that left no room for negotiation."

IF YOU ARE PREPARED TO LET IT GO FOR NOTHING WHAT ROOM FOR NEGOTIATION DO YOU NEED.

3 hours ago, oldtimeram said:

I don't believe that. I believe he started with good intentions - if you're not doing it for the love of the club, you don't pump millions of your own money in, you do what Mike Ashley did at Newcastle. I believe (from things I was told) that he got disillusioned gradually, exacerbated by the Pearson affair, and started to look for a way out sometime after that. He then, apparently, had serious health issues, death of a close friend (I know personally how that can change your outlook on life) and that's when it became "me or them" perhaps.

It doesn't excuse the bad decisions, the deterioration of relationships with sponsors, the EFL and other clubs, and ultimately leaving of the club, staff and fans in a dire situation, but it does help to explain some of it.