CALLING MEL MORRIS

Cook1988

Any can they get a message to mel Morris, 

Pay up for your mistakes, you caused all this not the fans 

Us Derby fans follow Derby through and through, we live for Derby County 

He is wealthy and surely he can pay 50 mill if it saves us 

According to the Sunday Times Rich List 2020, Morris is said to have amassed a fortune of £515m, making him the joint 268th richest person in the UK, and the joint 11th richest in the East Midlands.

Alot of people's mental heath will be at risk, mine certainly will be 

?

12 minutes ago, Cook1988 said:

According to the Sunday Times Rich List 2020, Morris is said to have amassed a fortune of £515m, making him the joint 268th richest person in the UK, and the joint 11th richest in the East Midlands.

?

There has to be a way to bring him to talk?

10 minutes ago, Cook1988 said:

?

Have mentioned a few times, the rich list is garbage. One of my clients was on it for years after he had given most of his money except £500k to charity. 

1 minute ago, CBRammette said:

I am not sticking up for Mel but we really have no idea what he may be doing/offering behind the scenes. He is likely still key to getting a deal through

I suspect he's not prepared to write off the £20m on pride park and that's his rock to die on, but apart from that he's very helpful?

5 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Have mentioned a few times, the rich list is garbage. One of my clients was on it for years after he had given most of his money except £500k to charity. 

Correct. It’s a couple of blokes in London making guesses and creating all the other 'lists' the Times does as well. In 1990 they estimated Robert Maxwell's fortune at £1.2 billion. Less than a year later he was dead and one of the largest debtors in history. 
Only Mel and his accountant will truly know how much he is worth. The Sunday Times rich list certainly won’t.

There was a really good suggestion on the Colin Murray 5 Live piece that if Mel put the stadium company into administration and agreed to underwrite any potential losses from the Boro and Wycombe claims he’d give the Administrators a load more negotiating room (assuming they were also appointed for the stadium co) and hopefully we’d be allowed to name a preferred bidder. 

appreciate it has a minuscule change of happening, but should at least be lobbied for.

1 hour ago, ilkleyram said:

Correct. It’s a couple of blokes in London making guesses and creating all the other 'lists' the Times does as well. In 1990 they estimated Robert Maxwell's fortune at £1.2 billion. Less than a year later he was dead and one of the largest debtors in history. 
Only Mel and his accountant will truly know how much he is worth. The Sunday Times rich list certainly won’t.

Would anyone believe anything coming from Mel's accountant ?