My heart is breaking we about to lose our team

B4ev6is

Well gibson and that banker wycombe is about to make Derby go bust that about taken everything away from us and this is clearly not fair and everything we have been through my heart is breaking everything I have and had been ripped away from us.

Thanks a lot efl you take side of bullies just because your cowards take you on.

I say we all go down to efl head office now and we go down protesting now we have try and make this hard as possible for them and make them feel bad what they have done.

I am crying as we speak right now my heart has been broken into million littles peaches this is not fair.

Send this to efl if you wish and let them know I have learning differcults and autism.

7 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well gibson and that banker wycombe is about to make Derby go bust that about taken everything away from us and this is clearly not fair and everything we have been through my heart is breaking everything I have and had been ripped away from us.

Thanks a lot efl you take side of bullies just because your cowards take you on.

I say we all go down to efl head office now and we go down protesting now we have try and make this hard as possible for them and make them feel bad what they have done.

I am crying as we speak right now my heart has been broken into million littles peaches this is not fair.

Send this to efl if you wish and let them know I have learning differcults and autism.

Keep the faith, B4. We will survive, I know it.

42 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Chin up B4 - the politicians are actually doing their job in this instance and a lot of football followers want the EFL to sort this out now to enable Derby county to survive but we all know how you feel 

42 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Wish I was there to give you a big hug. We will get through this B4. All of us together and be stronger for it. Our fight back is gaining momentum and fans like you and what Derby means to you are getting us there. Concentrate on Saturday and how Wayne will have been calling them "Notts Forest" all week to the players. They need you behind them Saturday and that is how you can help best so we need your best rallying cries all week and remind us what is important. COYR

8 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I have had enough of life now

B4, we all know how much this club means to you, however for your own mental health I would suggest a little break from the internet.

Spend some time with your family, your dog, and try to focus on other things for a few days whilst looking forward to the game at the weekend.

This and saying try not to worry is easier said than done, but we need fans like you in full spirit, full voice come match day.

Following all this is mentally draining, go and refresh yourself and we will all be here when you return, I can guarantee you that.