My heart is breaking we about to lose our team

B4ev6is

41 minutes ago, KBB said:

If anyone needs anything. A chat, a text, a beer at half time then pm me or people on here. I have never met anyone from here, nobody knows who I am, I might possible even sit next or around you at the games and we never know.

Many people will have met up before. I like to "hide" behind my user name. Same as the old DET board keithsburgerbill. Some may even remember me from there.

I try to be honest and supportive and positive about the fans and the club.

Keep your head up, chest out and look people in the eye and say loud and proud "I am a Derby 

Maybe those of us who want to from the forum could have a get together at one of the pubs to have a toast to our beloved Derby.

Mark my words @B4ev6is we ain’t going nowhere mate. Keep you’re nerve, we’ll be ok. They say a week is a long time in politics well a week is a long time in the current DCFC debacle too. Look how far we’ve come since last Friday, the tide is turning buddy. The EFL are a spent force, the collusion with Boro’ to deflect any action against themselves and onto us Is their death knell. Just hang in there. History will show …. DCFC the club that brought down the EFL. Take heart mate, we are all with you. 

3 hours ago, Leeds Ram said:

B4 I'd suggest taking a break from the internet. It's mentally draining following the news and if it's affecting you this much I'd do something that you enjoy to take your mind off it. At the moment, things don't look great but it's not over just yet. 

Sound advice.  I've made a point today of generally staying off the internet for exactly that reason.  I got totally drawn in yesterday and it dictated my emotions all day.  It's one of my daughter's 13th today so focused on that.  Presents, nice chat and a lovely family birthday meal out.  Helped me touch ground again.  

I was glued to Radio Derby today and it was a damn rollercoaster. Feel rinsed

4 hours ago, Gritstone Ram said:

Are there any mental health support sites we could pin up for worried fans? Everyday I feel like I’m having a nervous breakdown every time a bit of news comes out or a meeting is held. It just seems to get worse.

40 minutes ago, BucksRam said:

Sound advice.  I've made a point today of generally staying off the internet for exactly that reason.  I got totally drawn in yesterday and it dictated my emotions all day.  It's one of my daughter's 13th today so focused on that.  Presents, nice chat and a lovely family birthday meal out.  Helped me touch ground again.  

Spot on BucksRam.

I live next to a school and the parents parking outside my house winds me up every day. I now don't look outside the window at certain times. Truth is what you can't see/know can't hurt you.

Don't do on-line updates all the time (Derbyshire Live is the worst for winding everyone up).

Maybe choose 2 or 3 times every day to check for updates?

I'm a Mental Health nurse btw and happy to offer my support but I'm also finding it stressful myself.

B4 - I have some amazing colleagues in Derby who can give you great support along with me - you are not alone ok?

We are the family of Derby County; we look after each other.

Ray V

15 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I am so sorry guys that I worried you all just finding all to much to handle at the moment I back to my supportive self.

You're not alone @B4ev6is. We are all stressed out. The sooner it's sorted out the better.

I think we may have to wait though - like transfer deadline day - the deal may get done at the last minute.

6 hours ago, Gritstone Ram said:

Are there any mental health support sites we could pin up for worried fans? Everyday I feel like I’m having a nervous breakdown every time a bit of news comes out or a meeting is held. It just seems to get worse.

There is one called Happy themovement google it, you will have heard of the owner a Mr Robert E Couhig, you couldn’t make it up.

2 minutes ago, Bosshogg said:

B4. Your support of Derby County and positivity and optimism are always something I look for in posts on the forum. There will be a club to support even if the worst happens and people like you are exactly what we will need to go again. Don’t despair mate we are all feeling the strain 

I am not very good at handling stressful things so right now I got my head back on stright just something that I needed get my head stright again.

I am trying to be that leader once more we all need look after each other but hope mps can force boro and wycombe to drop there cases.

Efl to drop the matter and give our points back.

3 minutes ago, BucksRam said:

Yeah, I'm trying to stay off social media as much as possible. I'm on a tight deadline for my thesis to be finished and this is deffo not the distraction I need. I hope your daughter had a lovely birthday ? 

It breaks my heart to hear you talk like this mate, you're always banging the drum and ever the optimist

As others have said, take a little break from checking the news every 5 mins, because right now there's not much we can do. 

Keep your chin up, and remember We're Derby County, we'll fight til the end! All those games where we pull it back from behind to win. How great does that feel? Well, we will have that feeling times a hundred thousand when we pull through the other side of this. The EFL have already scored an own goal so we need to push for a winner, and we have the support around the club and around football as a whole that the EFL, Boro, Wycombe, they are trying to hold out for a draw while we have gone all out attack. And Margaret Beckett has already exposed their full back and whipped in a great cross. Sooner or later that ball will be in the back of the net!

11 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

Yeah, I'm trying to stay off social media as much as possible. I'm on a tight deadline for my thesis to be finished and this is deffo not the distraction I need. I hope your daughter had a lovely birthday ? 

Yes I want 2nd that I hope she had a lovely day and got everything she had asked for and I hope Derby win on saturday just for her.