My heart is breaking we about to lose our team

B4ev6is

44 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

Are there any mental health support sites we could pin up for worried fans? Everyday I feel like I’m having a nervous breakdown every time a bit of news comes out or a meeting is held. It just seems to get worse.

Well, there's this one, of course...

https://www.efl.com/-more/all-about-the-efl/official-charity/

54 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well gibson and that banker wycombe is about to make Derby go bust that about taken everything away from us and this is clearly not fair and everything we have been through my heart is breaking everything I have and had been ripped away from us.

Thanks a lot efl you take side of bullies just because your cowards take you on.

I say we all go down to efl head office now and we go down protesting now we have try and make this hard as possible for them and make them feel bad what they have done.

I am crying as we speak right now my heart has been broken into million littles peaches this is not fair.

Send this to efl if you wish and let them know I have learning differcults and autism.

Stay strong bro.

Remember, we simply have to fight to the end.  All of us.  Together.

??

27 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I have had enough of life now

B4, I know it's a little difficult to be positive right now and waiting for any news is really stressful but please do your best and look after yourself, as David suggests maybe take a little break from all the conflicting and stressy news (at least for this evening) because pretty much everyone is just guessing what happens next anyway.

This is not over yet mate, not by a long way and there are lots of things still happening and lots of important people now involved. This was never going to be an easy mess to sort out and I think that any solution was always likely to be something dramatic and late in the day so keep the faith. I can't absolutely promise you that it will all be OK but I do believe that it will be. There is a saying that goes 'It is always darkest before the dawn' which means that things often seem at their worst just before they get better.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Well gibson and that banker wycombe is about to make Derby go bust that about taken everything away from us and this is clearly not fair and everything we have been through my heart is breaking everything I have and had been ripped away from us.

Thanks a lot efl you take side of bullies just because your cowards take you on.

I say we all go down to efl head office now and we go down protesting now we have try and make this hard as possible for them and make them feel bad what they have done.

I am crying as we speak right now my heart has been broken into million littles peaches this is not fair.

Send this to efl if you wish and let them know I have learning differcults and autism.

Keep the faith b4. We've  only lost Shinnie and Jags so far.

If anyone needs anything. A chat, a text, a beer at half time then pm me or people on here. I have never met anyone from here, nobody knows who I am, I might possible even sit next or around you at the games and we never know.

Many people will have met up before. I like to "hide" behind my user name. Same as the old DET board keithsburgerbill. Some may even remember me from there.

I try to be honest and supportive and positive about the fans and the club.

Keep your head up, chest out and look people in the eye and say loud and proud "I am a Derby county fan"

Much love

KBB

Rob

I'm struggling big time at the moment, burst into tears yesterday listening to the Bury MP in parliment.

As a fan base we just need to stick together and keep the pressure on the powers that be to trust them to get decisions made to save the club.

We all deserve a problem free club, however this is Derby County we are talking about!!

We'll fight till the end...

Hey chin up, do you play darts and have a board at home, then find a picture of Gibson's face and throw darts at him, should help.

Long way to go for our survival, but we have good people fighting for us, the sports minister and all the mps who all seem very determined, and of course the TAX man will be looking very hard how those 2 clubs can be in front of them to be payed out. Very frustrating for all of us however there is still plenty of time, can you do me a favour on Saturday and shout extra loud for me, and above all everyone on the board are with you.