My heart is breaking we about to lose our team

B4ev6is

2 minutes ago, Sinistra ram rousse said:

Glad to hear you are feeling better today B4ev6is. I hope today's news has given you hope that things can and will be better.

Year my mum rang me up hopeful this could be done and dusted in coming days.

@B4ev6is, I hope you are ok mate.

Look, I know times are tough right now, and the future of the club is unfortunately uncertain.

I’m not really too active on here, but whenever I log on to here I see you’re always showing your passion and ambition and love for this club, and I can promise you now that you are doing an awesome job of dealing with all of this.

I hope that you understand that no matter what, whether we survive all of this, or unfortunately end up with a phoenix club, that your passion for Derby is one that I hope is replicated amongst all of our supporters.

But for now, keep the faith, keep strong my friend. Keep supporting this club with all of your heart and keep being you. God bless you and I hope and pray that everything will be ok in the end.

COYR?

11 hours ago, Bubbles said:

@B4ev6is, I hope you are ok mate.

Look, I know times are tough right now, and the future of the club is unfortunately uncertain.

I’m not really too active on here, but whenever I log on to here I see you’re always showing your passion and ambition and love for this club, and I can promise you now that you are doing an awesome job of dealing with all of this.

I hope that you understand that no matter what, whether we survive all of this, or unfortunately end up with a phoenix club, that your passion for Derby is one that I hope is replicated amongst all of our supporters.

But for now, keep the faith, keep strong my friend. Keep supporting this club with all of your heart and keep being you. God bless you and I hope and pray that everything will be ok in the end.

COYR?

So do I mate

Life with out Derby will never ever ever be the same again.

I spoke to a boro fan yesterday and asked him what he throught gibson doing to us and he said he is total disgusted with him I said to him sign our petition save Derby county and said to him when we come up to boro join us with our fight with efl and there chairmen gibson he said he try his best and I said spread the word.

I hope so too, @B4ev6is.

Lots of us have felt really down and shocked this week. Off our food and not sleeping well, but it's not over yet by any means.

I've had to find other things to do at times this week to avoid anxiety overload and if it helps, we are all in this together and we have all felt scared this last week. No one is alone in this. I would have replied earlier but I was on a break from any news ! ?

Keep doing what you do best which is boosting the morale of all of us here with your love of the club. Keep well, keep safe and lots of love to you, your family and your friends. And thank you.

Edited by Miggins

7 minutes ago, Miggins said:

I hope so too, @B4ev6is.

Lots of us have felt really down and shocked this week. Off our food and not sleeping well, but it's not over yet by any means.

I've had to find other things to do at times this week to avoid anxiety overload and if it helps, we are all in this together and we have all felt scared this last week. No one is alone in this. I would have replied earlier but I was on a break from any news ! ?

Keep doing what you do best which is boosting the morale of all of us here with your love of the club. Keep well, keep safe and lots of love to you, your family and your friends. And thank you.

We all got have each other backs and our clubs  backs also so we all got to keep fighting.

I was talking to Faye (SLO) earlier today and she was sharing some of what it felt like for the staff at DCFC at the moment. My heart goes out to all of them. ?

What she did say was how overwhelmed they had been by the support and actions of the fans, at games, the campaigns and on social media and how much it means to all of them. 

4 minutes ago, Miggins said:

Absolutely agreed! It's family, friends and fans who keep each other strong enough to keep on fighting. Not to mention Wayne and the team. How does Wayne do it ?

Well he probley think efl have it in for us so he probley thinks someone got to take them on. And us the fans been fighting them even before when tried take us down last season and even season before that.

But I do feel we all need get down efl head office and force there hand to make them drop boro and wycombe claims. Let new proteninal owner see wow what special fan base and special claims.

3 minutes ago, angieram said:

I was talking to Faye (SLO) earlier today and she was sharing some of what it felt like for the staff at DCFC at the moment. My heart goes out to all of them. ?

What she did say was how overwhelmed they had been by the support and actions of the fans, at games, the campaigns and on social media and how much it means to all of them. 

Tell them angieram we are trying work something out tell them we are trying to save there jobs.

I told people consations that we are working on as we speak told them try not worry.

34 minutes ago, Miggins said:

I hope so too, @B4ev6is.

My productivity at work has slipped down to 0 this last week. I work with a mixture of Wednesday, Sheff Utd and Forest fans strangely enough they all have been very sympathetic and supportive to me although I think they are quite concerned about my mental health too. 

30 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

My productivity at work has slipped down to 0 this last week. I work with a mixture of Wednesday, Sheff Utd and Forest fans strangely enough they all have been very sympathetic and supportive to me although I think they are quite concerned about my mental health too. 

Send me a pm 

We can have a chat your not alone mate we shall all help you through it mate.