Coventry City (A) FA Cup 3rd Round Matchday Thread

Inverurie Ram

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

Team v Coventry:

DerbyshireLive: "Rooney says it will be a strong Derby team. Says there will be only two changes to the starting line up at Reading."

I would have rested a few, especially Curtis and Jags but in some ways nice to see teams putting out strong teams in the Cup, throw back to old times when the Cup was magic.....

5 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Is he inflatable by any chance?

Reminds me of a joke about an inflatable school-boy at an inflatable school caught with 3 drawing pins in his pocket by the headmaster...

Headmaster: " You've not just let your school down, you've let your class down and, most of all, you've let yourself down!"

4 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Reminds me of a joke about an inflatable school-boy at an inflatable school caught with 3 drawing pins in his pocket by the headmaster...

Headmaster: " You've not just let your school down, you've let your class down and, most of all, you've let yourself down!"

Sad...Very sad?

image.png.9a0f410e77f70537d7ff9ed9dad133d9.png

Edited by Unlucky Alf

4 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

I would have rested a few, especially Curtis and Jags but in some ways nice to see teams putting out strong teams in the Cup, throw back to old times when the Cup was magic.....

.......and how it was ! . Remember queuing all the way round the BBG with my Dad in the 70's to get tickets for Arsenal tie . What an atmosphere. 

4 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Does anyone know where is a good travel location?

It's showing as on ESPN here in Mexico City, and the other good news is there are no COVID entry requirements so getting here is easy.

Flight is 12 hours though, and the game is in 18 hours time, so you might want to dash to the airport!

Football clubs spout a lot about equality for all and no discrimination against anyone so I read their policy on this and it gives an email address for complaints, so I emailed them and asked why pay on the day is available for home fans but not away fans, as surely this is discrimination. They thanked me for my enquiry and said they would get back to me, still waiting.

15 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Team v Coventry:

DerbyshireLive: "Rooney says it will be a strong Derby team. Says there will be only two changes to the starting line up at Reading."

Rooney said ‘a couple’ but not certain he meant just two.  It was more like he was answering the age old question: ‘so, I see you’re back at last, how many did you have this time ??’

1 minute ago, I know nuffin said:

Written in the stars, a win today and Everton in the next round....

I was thinking win today then Newcastle at home in the next round for big Mikes 1st game