Stoke City (A) Matchday Thread

Inverurie Ram

7 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Had a pint this evening with the chap who proudly parades the Bexley Ram flag around the world at every England match, football and cricket. I don't know if he looks in on here but if he does, lovely to catch up with you fella, take care and have a safe journey home tomorrow.

COYR.

I see him at every test match I do abroad. We always have a good old chat about The Rams. 

He'd normally be in Oz now but maybe glad he isn't 

1 hour ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

Just been over to the oatcake Stoke thingy site.  They want Mrs Moneybags 365 Coates to splash the cash for Bird, Knight, Festy……………….and Rooney!

Transfer window opens tomorrow, contracts expiring and everyone’s up for sale, I’ve got a bad feeling about the next few weeks!

I'm hoping the last 3 results will give potential buyers a nudge. 

1 hour ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

Just been over to the oatcake Stoke thingy site.  They want Mrs Moneybags 365 Coates to splash the cash for Bird, Knight, Festy……………….and Rooney!

Transfer window opens tomorrow, contracts expiring and everyone’s up for sale, I’ve got a bad feeling about the next few weeks!

I love this current team so much. It's going to hurt if we lose any of them.

Edited by Miggins

16 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Just checked in to the holiday inn next to the ground. Off to the bar shortly and then a 100yd walk to the ground. 3 points then back to the bar then to bed, wake up cooked breakfast then drive home in the daylight. Well that’s the plan anyway.

Mission accomplished, on my way home, ready for Reading.

2 hours ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

Perhaps mrs moneybags could dump stoke and buy us??

My lad has been begging me to take him to an away game.  This one just seemed to fit the bill and we took his older cousin too.  What a great atmosphere in the Derby crowd.  Fantastic.  Not only that, a super gritty performance that deserved the result.  Win at Reading and anything is possible!  Felt on cloud 9 and 20 years younger until half way along the long walk back to the car ???.  COYR!

5 minutes ago, Andrew1 said:

My lad has been begging me to take him to an away game.  This one just seemed to fit the bill and we took his older cousin too.  What a great atmosphere in the Derby crowd.  Fantastic.  Not only that, a super gritty performance that deserved the result.  Win at Reading and anything is possible!  Felt on cloud 9 and 20 years younger until half way along the long walk back to the car ???.  COYR!

Yep, done that long walk a number of times after a defeat and once got a parking ticket to add insult to injury ?