The Administration Thread

Boycie

15 minutes ago, LERam said:

I was doing my usual day dreaming earlier, and it usually leads to what I'd spend my 100 million on if I won the euro millions 

If you won 100m would you be prepared to save Derby by donating x amount, if so how much, and what would you want in return?

I think I'd be happy putting 20m, I don't want much in return, just be treated like a god, and have free reign to walk around and do as I please

Mel, is that you?!

Sorry to disappoint you all but OTIB have now reached 100 pages on their Relegate Derby forum topic before we got to 1000.  Apparently, '

There's a rumour that Derby County will be banned from the EFL but an "Independent Football Club from Derby" will be allowed to play all fixtures, with the same playing squad, staff and ground but a slightly different badge.

I think there going a bit delirious on their and will soon be drinking their own piss.

6 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Sorry to disappoint you all but OTIB have now reached 100 pages on their Relegate Derby forum topic before we got to 1000.  Apparently, '

There's a rumour that Derby County will be banned from the EFL but an "Independent Football Club from Derby" will be allowed to play all fixtures, with the same playing squad, staff and ground but a slightly different badge.

I think there going a bit delirious on their and will soon be drinking their own piss.

meh.gif.bbb592e0a5afc669b6af9ec2a02fe8d0.gif

8 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I think they’re going a bit delirious on there….. 1 out of 3 correct. Must try harder. ( once a teacher……..)

Quantuma really needs to fire their entire communications department (if they have one) for this shambles. They've overpromised and underdelivered from day 1, only belatedly given out public statements and have given very limited information. Hopefully, it shall be done and dusted by the end of the season but it's getting to the point of ridiculousness now. 

12 minutes ago, I know nuffin said:

Don't worry the supporters group will be reporting soon. A few meaningless headlines and wait for the minutes until they have been sanitised by Q to be totally meaningless so the wait will go on and on

Did we ever get the minutes from the Mel meeting ??

1 hour ago, LERam said:

I was doing my usual day dreaming earlier, and it usually leads to what I'd spend my 100 million on if I won the euro millions 

If you won 100m would you be prepared to save Derby by donating x amount, if so how much, and what would you want in return?

I think I'd be happy putting 20m, I don't want much in return, just be treated like a god, and have free reign to walk around and do as I please

Does that include flying drones over the training pitches?

Just now, PistoldPete said:

So thats a yes then. Hope Notts Forest fail to get in the play offs again, on goal difference.   

Taking on board facts and interpreting publicly available information doesn't make me a Forest fan. 

There are plenty of other realists on this forum who don't want to see the extinction of a Famous Old Football Club, but that can also see how difficult it's going to be to get the club sold.

IMO, if Quantuma get this over the.line, then they will have done an amazing job.

Don't forget, my information re HMRC is from Quantuma's own article. Add that to the information Quantuma have released,  (or not released) the EFL statements etc, I don't have a great feeling.

Let's just hope my gut feeling is wrong.