The Administration Thread

Boycie

32 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

You still studying, or is this view as a result of a few months work/business experience?  How many times have you sang Duck the EFL in the last few months. I am all for Q treating them with total disdain.

That’s the kind of attitude that’s got us in this mess in the first place. It must be Derbyshire hubris because it makes no sense to me and only galvanises my feelings that MM is pulling the admins strings.

Snub the EFL.
Snub the EFL.
Snub the EFL, snub the EFL, snub the EFL.

They docked us 21 points
They can shove it up their bum.
Cos We are Derby County
So we are keeping schtum!
Allez, allez, allez...

We're so quiet we sound like No**ingham!  

If yer don't speak out loud,
If yer don't speak out loud, You're a Ram!

Have you heard, The Admin sing?  Nooooo, Noooooo!
Have you heard, The Admin sing?  Nooooo, Noooooo!
Have you heard, The Admin sing?  They've not said a duckin' thing!  Whooaoaoaoaoaoao!

We're not talkin'
We're not talkin'
We're not talkin' any more,
We're not talkin' any more.

I’d be very tempted to instigate the Mrs Rooney protocol if I were Andy Hosking. Feed only the EFL a completely false statement ( Nigerian consortium make bid) and see how long it takes Nixon to tweet:-

Derby: Nigerians in with a large wad, will blow the others out of the water. More in paper tomorrow .

@reluctantnicko.

Edited by hintonsboots

7 minutes ago, Gritstone Tup said:

That’s the kind of attitude that’s got us in this mess in the first place. It must be Derbyshire hubris because it makes no sense to me and only galvanises my feelings that MM is pulling the admins strings.

Totally agree.  It's so blatant.

Seeing people support the notion of Q just snubbing the EFL is bonkers.  People coming across  like they're wanting to burn their own house down to p*ss of their neighbours, when an adult conversation would resolve it.  

5 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

I’d be very tempted to instigate the Mrs Rooney protocol if I were Andy Hosking. Feed only the EFL a completely false statement ( Nigerian consortium make bid) and see how long it takes Nixon to tweet:-

Derby: Nigerians in with a large wad, will blow the others out of the water. More in paper tomorrow .

@reluctantnicko.

It’s…Trevor Birch.

15 minutes ago, S8TY said:

Someone on talksport  said today that they thought the fact we didn’t sell Tom Lawrence when we had a 2-3m pound offer on table was outrageous !

I think the opposite ….if Q didn’t think we’d have funds coming in as an admin I’m pretty sure they would’ve sold Tom but they didn’t and if we go to the wall questions would have to be answered by Q regarding why they didn’t get 3m in ….so duck the EFL and let them wait …a PB and way out is on the way and keeping them in the quiet at this stage I think is important …because someone has been leaking information about the negotiations so duck em 

Was it Adrian Durham?

I am pretty confident if we had a bid of even half that for Lawrence, he’d have gone

16 minutes ago, Gritstone Tup said:

Really have no idea how you might think Morris has any involvement in the Administration process, given the legislative constraints upon Q and MM, other than MM owns a stadium asset (yes he does Kevin) outside of the Administration process that a preferred bidder might also be interested in.

As for Derbyshire hubris I cant comment. My hubris was initially developed in Herefordshire, and has been fermenting on the South East coast for many years. Never lived in Derbyshire in my life. The EFL aren't going to kick us out of the league whilst there are PB's at the table. Duck em.

Edited by i-Ram

18 minutes ago, S8TY said:

Someone on talksport  said today that they thought the fact we didn’t sell Tom Lawrence when we had a 2-3m pound offer on table was outrageous !

I think the opposite ….if Q didn’t think we’d have funds coming in as an admin I’m pretty sure they would’ve sold Tom but they didn’t and if we go to the wall questions would have to be answered by Q regarding why they didn’t get 3m in ….so duck the EFL and let them wait …a PB and way out is on the way and keeping them in the quiet at this stage I think is important …because someone has been leaking information about the negotiations so duck em 

Did we have a £3m offer on the table for Lawrence? Or was it something the caller had made up?

Was the caller outraged that Q thought they had enough money for the rest of the administration process?

Or

Was the caller outraged because we're not supposed to have any good players left because we're Derby and we're supposed to be being made an example of?

8 minutes ago, SBW said:

Totally agree.  It's so blatant.

Seeing people support the notion of Q just snubbing the EFL is bonkers.  People coming across  like they're wanting to burn their own house down to p*ss of their neighbours, when an adult conversation would resolve it.  

I was shouted down months ago when I suggested a bit of humility would go a long way to building bridges with the EFL. I’m convinced MM is behind the administrators because their rhetoric has been so similar to his.

5 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Really have no idea how you might think Morris has any involvement in the Administration process, given the legislative constraints upon Q and MM, other than MM owns a stadium asset (yes he does Kevin) outside of the Administration process that a preferred bidder might also be interested in.

As for Derbyshire hubris I cant comment. My hubris was initially developed in Herefordshire, and has been permenting on the South East coast for many years. Never lived in Derbyshire in my life. The EFL aren't going to kick us out of the league whilst there are PB's at the table. Duck em.

Mel Morris appointed the administrators 

14 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Owen, will we still have a club at the end of the season?

Your opinion will do, don't need to post links or anything.

?

My gut still tells me that yes, we will.

Letting Derby go under ultimately doesn’t help anyone, EFL included. 

I have a lot of thoughts about everything that’s gone on/is going on but it is probably best that I keep them to myself. 

All I will say is that the supporters & staff have been let down at every turn. 

3 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Did we have a £3m offer on the table for Lawrence? Or was it something the caller had made up?

Was the caller outraged that Q thought they had enough money for the rest of the administration process?

Or

Was the caller outraged because we're not supposed to have any good players left because we're Derby and we're supposed to be being made an example of?

There was never £3m on the table for Tom Lawrence.

A big issue with most of the various bids in January was that very little of the money offered was up-front, and therefore wasn’t really of any use at all. 

That is what made the Crystal Palace offer for Plange different.