The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, simmoram1995 said:

Can’t find Rich Riley’s actual worth, but he co created and founded Shazam and was on the board of yahoo for over 10 years  

That's not true is it? He is CEO of Shazam at the moment, I'm not sure that puts him in to the wealth category for this role!

The finance guys will know more than me but it seems that Middlesbrough and Wycombe are making it so that a CVA agreement cannot be made when we are purchased so that we will have a EFL imposed 15 point penalty for next season on top of our probable league one status - if that is true then various creditors would be getting even less money back as well as showing both the owners of those football clubs as the vindictive types that they clearly are ( I feel sorry for their genuine football supporters) 

5 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

But if they get offered more than they get in liquidation (which is nothing) why would you turn that down especially if the court has the power to enforce that?

By liquidating Derby County, the money they would have raised as part of a CVA could be seen as an 'investment' in order to ensure that other clubs put their house in order and don't get themselves in the same mess Morris allowed us to get into..

One liquidated club = the Sword of Damocles hanging over everyone else = future compliance.

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

By liquidating Derby County, the money they would have raised as part of a CVA could be seen as an 'investment' in order to ensure that other clubs put their house in order and don't get themselves in the same mess Morris allowed us to get into..

One liquidated club = the Sword of Damocles hanging over everyone else = future compliance.

"Getting their houses in order" after 3 seasons of Covid disruptions, including paying back their EFL and other loans should create an awful lot of fun and games.

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

No Court would take the same view. The court would need to look at all creditors , and so do the admin team, who are appointed by a court. Liquidation is not in the interests of anyone.

4 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

No Court would take the same view. The court would need to look at all creditors , and so do the admin team, who are appointed by a court. Liquidation is not in the interests of anyone.

Other than the EFL and our direct competitors

...or at the very least it isn't not in their interests

Derby not existing really wouldn't have any significant negative effect on anyone outside of Derbyshire.

Edited by Coconut's Beard

5 hours ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Wow that I didn't know, A mistake on my behalf for the pictures I put up, Appologies for that ?

"Amanda Staveley has previously struggled with a severe brain disorder that has the potential to progress to dementia. Furthermore, Amanda was diagnosed with Huntington's disease in 2013, a degenerative ailment that affects people in their older years, and she has been living with the disease ever since"

Wasn’t meant as a dig at you mate. I'm the least politically correct person I know...... ?

25 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

The finance guys will know more than me but it seems that Middlesbrough and Wycombe are making it so that a CVA agreement cannot be made when we are purchased so that we will have a EFL imposed 15 point penalty for next season on top of our probable league one status - if that is true then various creditors would be getting even less money back as well as showing both the owners of those football clubs as the vindictive types that they clearly are ( I feel sorry for their genuine football supporters) 

That’s what it looks like. Would that not be the very definition of vexatious legal action?

2 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Wasn’t meant as a dig at you mate. I'm the least politically correct person I know...... ?

I know that fella, I've made my peace with the Lord ?, My next door neighbour Mary I said Hell to her 3 times ?