The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

We can't be entirly sure about that part, we don't even have confirmation he's tabled a bit (although that is the general belief)

The sports direct banding is going to be tacky but overall he's far from the wors it could be, and, any port in a storm.

Worse than 32Red or iPro or Sky Bet? 

I quite like Sports Direct, always get what I want and have never thought it’s tacky or cheap. 

6 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

I quite like Sports Direct, always get what I want and have never thought it’s tacky or cheap. 

It's more just the logo being all over everything at the inevitably renamed pride park etc that i think will be tacky. I didn't say it worse than 32 red (different issue in terms of the gambling industry), or I-pro (still not sure of con or just failed venture).

i've bought plenty of sports gear at sports direct, most of it tacky but a lot nearer its worth than comparable "name" brands. i'm still a porky middle aged man jogging in it.

55 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

There's one opposite the club shop ain't there? To save money you watch the megastore get shut down and all put in there if Ashley gets the club

3 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Would have thought the EFL will be needing some legal advice of their own if they are thinking of going this path.

Would not expect the EFL, as regulators, to say anything about the claims other than they should be examined through established procedures. 

Why this hasn't happened I don't know. There ought to be a defined process with some sort of statute of limitations, so that if the plaintiffs haven’t lodged full details of their claims with the EFL and submitted to due process within a set period, then their claims are set aside. 

It's preposterous. 

This, in my opinion, is a last minute attempt by Gibbo and the EFL to do everything in their 'legal' power to disrupt our takeover.

The EFL will be crapping themselves that we could actually stop up, despite their 21 point deduction.

With the EFL anything is possible, it wouldn't suprise me if these claims go on for months.