The Administration Thread

Boycie

2 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

He needs to let it go in more ways than one. He sounds frustrated.

A banker with a prostate problem who hates Derby County and has been encouraged all weekend by the Red Dogs on the LTLF?

He sounds like a West Country chemical weapon. He needs sectioning.

Pike, pass me my rifle.

Edited by Brailsford Ram

1 hour ago, Shipley Ram said:

He's very frustrated as someone has produced this

image.thumb.png.4c6b4c70c6b0dc729849e4184f994645.png

I assume it's being ironic, but they are taking it very seriously.

They take everything very seriously, even when it's clearly a wind-up or a joke. If I posted on here that I thought it was only a matter of time before we were challenging Citeh for the title, they'd think I was ducking serious. He's found a good home there. 

6 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Who’s the team most likely to get points deduction this season in the championship - Bristol city - Reading and Birmingham city 

Let's hope we pass them on our way back up then.

11 minutes ago, TheresOnlyWanChope said:

He doesn’t understand administration and how often creditors take a hit which is better than liquidation. He is obsessed with Derby it’s quite funny. He may have a problem though which explains the fixation on DCFC. 

Not funny if he's headed your way Private Pike. One chop from him and there'll be no ducking Wanchope.

42 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

It's amusing to read their views on Q and CK - they seem more clued up than us! Lol. Not sure about this comment though, although it gives me hope that we might shift his wages:

"On 27/06/2022 at 10:34, DaveF said:

Could we nab Bielik for our vacant DM position?

He'll go to better club then us I think davef imo"

I actually know DaveF having worked with him down in Bristol for a while. A decent chap who generally knows his football but, I agree with you, can't see Bielik going somewhere like Bristol City.

I'm convinced Mr Popodopotalkshite has a mental illness. His obsession is extremely unsettling, it's very creepy and I'd hate to imagine the person behind the screen. He's even talking about coming to the Derby v Wycombe game. Bristol City play Burnley away on the same day, so his obsession is so strong that he'd rather travel to watch us play Wycombe than he would his own team.

Hi all!

Just wanted to come by and thank you all for this marathon thread which I have spent far too many hours following. Great finish of a Rollercoaster thread (only matched by the legendary George Thorne Thread). 

So happy to be able to keep follow the mighty rams from afar which i have been doing since the late 90's. For me it really dosen't matter which division we play as long the pride and passion is alive & present.

And also big thanks for this forum, it's been great for me since there aren't too many Rams supporters around where i live. You all do a terrific job you mods and posters.

Best wishes to you all from afar

Edited by InstaRam
Misspelling

30 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

I’ve only really read a few of his comments today but wow, he’s obsessed with us. Comes across as a crazed stalker or spurned lover who’s partner left him for a Derby fan.

It would seam that some posters on here are as obsessed about him as he is about us, I don't venture on other teams boards, No point now is there, Who gives a rats ass what other fans think, But hey this is the internet which makes people a little paranoid/nosey as to what others think of their team and ours, I understand why tho ? 

5 minutes ago, Kernow said:

I'm convinced Mr Popodopotalkshite has a mental illness. His obsession is extremely unsettling, it's very creepy and I'd hate to imagine the person behind the screen. He's even talking about coming to the Derby v Wycombe game. Bristol City play Burnley away on the same day, so his obsession is so strong that he'd rather travel to watch us play Wycombe than he would his own team.

It's only because he wants to see a crowd. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. P said:

It's only because he wants to see a crowd. 

But what a big target that would be for the banker!

12 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Not sure he even goes to watch Bristol City. I don't think that any of us on this forum are obsessed with Derby County as this fruitcake is. I think he goes to bed singing DCFC The team for Me.

3 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

It would seam that some posters on here are as obsessed about him as he is about us, I don't venture on other teams boards, No point now is there, Who gives a rats ass what other fans think, But hey this is the internet which makes people a little paranoid/nosey as to what others think of their team and ours, I understand why tho ? 

Yeah I do get nosey, as I said I’ve had the occasional “look in” at other forums but never posted. Can get banter visits from our Forest bitch Dawnie, or any rival fan, but probably best to park it with this guy, as i could well believe the suggestion he might have “issues”. Nobody sane could be that obsessed with a team they don’t support, I think most posters that regularly comment about him, are possibly goading and baiting a response ?‍♂️ 

Anyway, it’s a quiet day, looking forward to more incomings tomorrow ??

Just now, Brailsford Ram said:

Not sure he even goes to watch Bristol City. I don't think that any of us on this forum are obsessed with Derby County as this fruitcake is. I think he goes to bed singing DCFC The team for Me.

Their forum is similar to ours in layout, so if you click his profile you can see his recent activity. Every single post is in the Derby County thread.

17 minutes ago, InstaRam said:

Hi all!

Just wanted to come by and thank you all for this marathon thread which I have spent far too many hours following. Great finish of a Rollercoaster thread (only matched by the legendary George Thorne Thread). 

So happy to be able to keep follow the mighty rams from afar which i have been doing since the late 90's. For me it really dosen't matter which division we play as long the pride and passion is alive & present.

And also big thanks for this forum, it's been great for me since there aren't too many Rams supporters around where i live. You all do a terrific job you mods and posters.

Best wishes to you all from afar

Welcome afar, and well done for taking the plunge.  Feel free to join in the posting.  A forum isn't a forum without posters. I lurked for far too long although I'm sure many wished I hadn't started posting. Too late now I guess ?

5 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Yeah I do get nosey, as I said I’ve had the occasional “look in” at other forums but never posted. Can get banter visits from our Forest bitch Dawnie, or any rival fan, but probably best to park it with this guy, as i could well believe the suggestion he might have “issues”. Nobody sane could be that obsessed with a team they don’t support, I think most posters that regularly comment about him, are possibly goading and baiting a response ?‍♂️ 

Anyway, it’s a quiet day, looking forward to more incomings tomorrow ??

I've been on there a few times and felt a need to post in defence of the utter drivel posted at times, but stopped myself as it'd be pointless.  The likes of Plop are I suspect, on the spectrum as his obsession with us is downright bizarre. Why would you travel to Wycombe just to see us play rather than your own team. Def a sandwich short of a picnic. 

All this mickey taking out of Mr. Plopandpooalot is totally out of order. Its obvious his only concern is for the British taxpayer and whether HMRC get everything they are owed by DCFC.

I feel sorry for the owner of his own club, Mr. Ploppypants must have ran a right campaign against him when he was named in the Panama Papers.

I am not suggesting for one moment that the Bristol City owner registered a business in the British Virgin Islands for which he was the only named beneficiary, for nefarious reasons.

If HMRC had lost out one penny I'm absolutely positive that Mr. Plophimself would have forensically investigated it to ensure our taxpayers could sleep well at night.

53 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

All this mickey taking out of Mr. Plopandpooalot is totally out of order. Its obvious his only concern is for the British taxpayer and whether HMRC get everything they are owed by DCFC.

I feel sorry for the owner of his own club, Mr. Ploppypants must have ran a right campaign against him when he was named in the Panama Papers.

I am not suggesting for one moment that the Bristol City owner registered a business in the British Virgin Islands for which he was the only named beneficiary, for nefarious reasons.

If HMRC had lost out one penny I'm absolutely positive that Mr. Plophimself would have forensically investigated it to ensure our taxpayers could sleep well at night.

Just to be clear. The Bristol City owner would not have any reason to benefit from the British Virgin Islands tax regulations as a resident of Guernsey.

Generally, the rate of corporation tax payable by a Guernsey company is 0%.

No capital gains taxes

No wealth taxes

No inheritance, estate or gift taxes

No VAT or sales taxes

https://www.dixcart.com/moving-to-guernsey-the-benefits-and-tax-efficiencies/

Just in case you're still stalking us Mr. Ploppysloppy......

mister rogers middle finger GIF