The Administration Thread

Boycie

7 hours ago, Ram1988 said:

They need to just get on with it accept the offer and name Andy Appleby the new owner of the club.

All looking good now?. I would imagine the “Final Strokes” will be the ego of the EFL. They have got to pass the AA business plan. We all wait to see what the austerity measures look like and if any - points are involved. 48 hrs?

10 hours ago, TheresOnlyWanChope said:

And the Leicester ground was blessed by Buddhist monks or something.. and suddenly they win the league ? Leicester? There has definitely been some lingering curse at Derby. Can any Derby fans into witchcraft or voodoo give us some special blessing. I think MM must have run over 10 black cats or something or broken a few mirrors. 

I know 2 females who dabble in the arts of mysticism and curses, Ones from Chad in Africa and the other is from Allenton...Witch one. 

Just want to say that this has been an absolute nightmare for all of us, I am down in Ipswich watching this unfold daily.  Wasting time looking at rehashed stories on the DET app and website, feeling optimistic at times and then beyond depressed by it all at other times. 

There is another chink of light in the seemingly imminent AA takeover, would be great to see it go through ahead of the fixture release, spare the drama and what if's for all of us.

If he does take it on it just goes to show what an absolute armhole Ashley has been throughout the whole process.

Wanting us at price Q could never entertain, knowing this and then trying to destabilise the whole process with leaks and stories to the papers about being ignored by Q.

Feels like AA has got on with it no big stories to the press or messiah delusions to social media, long may that continue, a period of stable and steady re-building is required.  Lets not got flash with the cash again, until we have it to spend, no more Butterfields but a few more Brysons please.

Just fingers crossed it gets over the line this time.

COYR

2 minutes ago, SuffolkRam said:

Just want to say that this has been an absolute nightmare for all of us, I am down in Ipswich watching this unfold daily.  Wasting time looking at rehashed stories on the DET app and website, feeling optimistic at times and then beyond depressed by it all at other times. 

There is another chink of light in the seemingly imminent AA takeover, would be great to see it go through ahead of the fixture release, spare the drama and what if's for all of us.

If he does take it on it just goes to show what an absolute armhole Ashley has been throughout the whole process.

Wanting us at price Q could never entertain, knowing this and then trying to destabilise the whole process with leaks and stories to the papers about being ignored by Q.

Feels like AA has got on with it no big stories to the press or messiah delusions to social media, long may that continue, a period of stable and steady re-building is required.  Lets not got flash with the cash again, until we have it to spend, no more Butterfields but a few more Brysons please.

Just fingers crossed it gets over the line this time.

COYR

Mike Ashley and Brinksmanship are synonymous. Sadly for MA this looks like one gamble that hasn’t paid off….. possibly ??

10 hours ago, kevinhectoring said:

The last EFL statement says: 

‘and the EFL is now to be made a party to all correspondence and discussions between the Administrators, and any and all potential bidders’

It’s a condition to the suspension of withdrawal that q do this. Q have decided not to, spuriously hiding behind NDAs and principles of confidentiality.  So they are further alienating the EFl. 

It’s suggested Appleby has refused to accept EFl involvement. I’ll believe that when we have clear evidence of it. I say that because he’s aware of the will of the EFl and I don’t think he’s the sort of man who would disregard it. 

Just my opinion, that’s what forums are for ... 

Ah Kevin your ability to spout garbage is quite amusing at times. How can you cram so many distortions, non-sequiturs and untruths into one single post?

It is obviously not spurious that Q cannot breach confidentiality or GDPR if the bidders do not agree to it. Some of the bidders may agree to waiving their privacy and others may not. Actually Appleby seems to be not too concerned about sharing stuff in the media, but of course Q has to respect the privacy of others , they cannot break the law.