The Administration Thread

Boycie

22 minutes ago, Ramos said:

Or Q won’t even talk to him to allow him to… I don’t think we will ever know the full truth no matter what happens now. 

I refuse to believe any conspiracy theories. Mainly because they just don’t really exist in business. The truth is usually less complex. As in, Ashley tabling bids that are unacceptable, then his pride being hurt and starts telling his PR people to whine about being frozen out. That’s not conspiracy- that’s a pretty logical assumption. 

Logically, Q didn’t talk to anyone because of exclusivity. When they pulled that, they opened comms back up. That’s just the way deals work. 

However, if anyone wanted to rock up at any time with 50million or so in an escrow account, then yes, Q would have at least listened. But nobody has done that.

And now that bids can be made again, but with a floor price set, this should be straightforward. Best bid wins. That is currently CKs bid. 

Edited by Hanny
Clarity

Just now, Hanny said:

I refuse to believe any conspiracy theories. Mainly because they just don’t really exist in business. 

Logically, Q didn’t talk to anyone because of exclusivity. When they pulled that, they opened comma back up. That’s just the way deals work. 

However, if anyone wanted to rock up at any time with 50million or so in an escrow account, then yes, Q would have at least listened. But nobody has done that.

And now that bids can be made again, but with a floor price set, this should be straightforward. Best bid wins. That is currently CKs bid. 

True but that best bid only holds now surely for an amount of days - time is running out and if the money doesn’t surface from CK by Tuesday night surely it’s switch to the next best bid? Or get nothing if you’re a creditor. 

19 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Look we have just have to hope that kircher gets the money or ashley sleeping outside pp right now.

He's got the money.

Allegedly it's stuck in some sort of limbo between his personal account and the receiving one.

If it was me, if this was true then I'd be asking for interest compensation as 25 million at 5 days interest at an arbitrary 5% interest rate is 25 grand.

Unless he can afford writing off such measly amounts of money. 

Edited by Tyler Durden

3 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

He's got the money.

Allegedly it's stuck in some sort of limbo between his personal account and the receiving one.

If it was me, if this was true then I'd be asking for interest compensation as 25 million at 5 days interest at an arbitrary 5% interest rate is 25 grand.

Unless he can afford writing off such measly amounts of money. 

Just seen on twitter ashley in derby city centres outside by old walk about with a beer in his hand.

And thing from sky sports news he wants competle a deal and will put even more funds to get new players in and wants rooney to stay.

56 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

He’s not welcome in Derbyshire so he’s migrated to Nottingham where he’s now welcomed as a ducking legend. He’ll get his wish to watch Premier League football- from the directors box next season but at the Shitty Ground as an honoured guest of Demis Roussos. He’ll be reinventing himself as a Red Dog since boyhood. But thankfully he’ll never be welcome again in a sports ground in Derbyshire.

5 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

He’s not welcome in Derbyshire so he’s migrated to Nottingham where he’s now welcomed as a ducking legend. He’ll get his wish to watch Premier League football- from the directors box next season but at the Shitty Ground as an honoured guest of Demis Roussos. He’ll be reinventing himself as a Red Dog since boyhood. But thankfully he’ll never be welcome again in a sports ground in Derbyshire.

Or in pride park in derby.

1 hour ago, Rammy03 said:

He'll be a local hero.

Not sure what's so incredible to believe about it though, shock horror millionaire businessman seen watching international cricket game in hospitality box.

P.S. just to let the original poster know they don't stage international cricket games in Derbyshire.

5 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

Was about to post something similar but you beat me to it! ? 

Fingers are being pointed at numerous people for the position Derby are now in.  But whoever it is, its now of little consequence.  I fear we are now past the point of where the club can be saved and the specter of liquidation is rapidly approaching.

1 minute ago, 1of4 said:

Fingers are being pointed at numerous people for the position Derby are now in.  But whoever it is, its now of little consequence.  I fear we are now past the point of where the club can be saved and the specter of liquidation is rapidly approaching.

No it is not

Derby will be saved and even through I wanted kircher in but I take mike ashley right now.

3 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Bottom line is that it is Derby County debts unfortunately ?

No , the bottom line is they are debts run up and dishonoured by mel Morris using the good name and credit of derby county and no derby fan should feel guilt if creditors lose out at the cost of derby county survival,it’s not derby county who have shafted them it’s a bloke who bought and owned them for a very brief period,

Just now, Archied said:

No , the bottom line is they are debts run up and dishonoured by mel Morris using the good name and credit of derby county and no derby fan should feel guilt if creditors lose out at the cost of derby county survival,it’s not derby county who have shafted them it’s a bloke who bought and owned them for a very brief period,

Still Derby County debts though unfortunately ?

5 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

Bloody hell I wouldn’t want you behind me in the trenches.

We’re Derby County and we’ll fight to the end.

COYR