The Administration Thread

Boycie

4 hours ago, atherstoneram said:

If you mean that buyers are stalling in the hope of finding which league we are going to be in before making an offer the administrators are not football experts they are financial experts. Once the administrators have completed their tasks of satisfying creditors then it is up to potential new owners to decide if the club is a viable proposition worth buying/saving irrespective of which league we are in.

I think the point being made was is there any chance we could stay up, if there is the Administrators may ask more to purchase the club.....

All the bidders have there bids were based on buying a Lg1 team

50 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

I think the point being made was is there any chance we could stay up, if there is the Administrators may ask more to purchase the club.....

All the bidders have there bids were based on buying a Lg1 team

The administrators have no interest whatsoever which league we may finish up in,they won't hang on until our fate is sealed one way or another,all they are interested in is the financial side of the club for the undertaking of their obligations towards the creditors. They are dealing with a club in the Championship. It is up to prospective new owners to decide whether the club is viable going forward. 

2 hours ago, atherstoneram said:

The administrators have no interest whatsoever which league we may finish up in,they won't hang on until our fate is sealed one way or another,all they are interested in is the financial side of the club for the undertaking of their obligations towards the creditors. They are dealing with a club in the Championship. It is up to prospective new owners to decide whether the club is viable going forward. 

It’s still a leverage point though which could be used to drive up the price and achieve a better result for creditors, that is all that’s being said. Personally don’t think it’s a strong leverage point more a nibble towards the end of this first negotiation to try and get a better position.

32 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

It’s still a leverage point though which could be used to drive up the price and achieve a better result for creditors, that is all that’s being said. Personally don’t think it’s a strong leverage point more a nibble towards the end of this first negotiation to try and get a better position.

They’ve talked about Jags contract which is up mid Jan, Baldock too. But a lot more are up in the summer and decisions made now on who to  offer new contracts to and who to let go. And some will be needed to let go in January too, Marshall for a start . 

The risk for creditors is that some players will leave in the summer for nothing. Which doesn’t help anyone unless some of them maybe on high wages . 

51 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

They’ve talked about Jags contract which is up mid Jan, Baldock too. But a lot more are up in the summer and decisions made now on who to  offer new contracts to and who to let go. And some will be needed to let go in January too, Marshall for a start . 

The risk for creditors is that some players will leave in the summer for nothing. Which doesn’t help anyone unless some of them maybe on high wages . 

That is why it appears to be unravelling for Rooney and his desperation for everything to be sorted at the earliest possibility,whilst administrators remain in charge his hands are very much tied

21 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Well you can say that about Jags!

You were being deliberately specific, surprised you didn't state transfers over £10m! Rooney's name and career (and now nacent managerial career) will attract players to this club that a.n.other manager probably wouldn't.

Well let's see it then Roy.

I assume that any further delay this week will be down to the Ghislaine Maxwell verdict. The EFL is surely thumbing through its regulations to work out how many more points they can deduct. Mark Lawrenson and Oxford United are also apparently in talks with Steve Gibson about joining a class action suit against us.

3 hours ago, PistoldPete said:

Do you think HMRC would take Marshall as a down payment? 

2 hours ago, ivo_knoflicek said:

I assume that any further delay this week will be down to the Ghislaine Maxwell verdict. The EFL is surely thumbing through its regulations to work out how many more points they can deduct. Mark Lawrenson and Oxford United are also apparently in talks with Steve Gibson about joining a class action suit against us.

Wasn’t till recently I realised her tenuous link to our club!

Reading @RoyMac5 and @kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong falling out reminds me of when Jennifer Anniston and Brad Pitt split up, when Robbie left Take That and Paul Chuckle with no Barry by his side.

It's like walking into a chippy and they have no salt, just vinegar, bread without butter, sausages without batter.

Feels like the world is broken, broken on the platform I created so I must take responsibility to repair this relationship and the only way I can think of doing this is using the jpeg of one man, one man that brought them together, United them in love and admiration.

Kash and Roy, just look at how handsome this man is, don't you agree?

BBE8E7F9-42F4-4BEA-8DD8-DE5CBEB49EE2.jpeg

7 minutes ago, David said:

Reading @RoyMac5 and @kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong falling out reminds me of when Jennifer Anniston and Brad Pitt split up, when Robbie left Take That and Paul Chuckle with no Barry by his side.

It's like walking into a chippy and they have no salt, just vinegar, bread without butter, sausages without batter.

Feels like the world is broken, broken on the platform I created so I must take responsibility to repair this relationship and the only way I can think of doing this is using the jpeg of one man, one man that brought them together, United them in love and admiration.

In Love Hearts GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

9 minutes ago, David said:

Chrissie was the last thing we agreed on since ? head took over.