The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, PistoldPete said:

The club does not have to prove anything to the EFL. If there are buyers interested then the adminsitrators will simply move on to the next bidder.   

I beg to differ.

Pretty much the same scenario as the end of March deadline.

The EFL will reach a point where if the Club is unable to prove it can start and complete the season, it can withdraw membership.

That's my biggest concern now as time is running out.

11 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Who's going to fund us for the entire season 

I wouldn't think that they need to prove funds up front, only a reasonable business plan for the season.

This would be based on expected income from ticket sales, player sales and commercial activities, set against reduced running costs, sufficient to maintain a squad to complete the season. Even the most pessimistic scenarios would see us having a turnover in excess of a number of lg1 teams. We should then be able to fund a squad to match those teams.

But then again, are Q capable of doing such a thing?

I do t get it at all with Ashley. He s*** himself when he thought kirchner was going to close and tried to join him in his bid. Just offer the 21.4 million and get on with it as it now looks first to match the bid gets it with kirchners deal and contract no one can under cut him. Morgan is seriously wealthy and could get it. 

7 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

Do we go back to crowd funding? Help generate income to prove funding for the season.

I think you might have to give up on that one (or go ahead and start it and see who jumps on board).

2 minutes ago, RipleyRich said:

I beg to differ.

Pretty much the same scenario as the end of March deadline.

The EFL will reach a point where if the Club is unable to prove it can start and complete the season, it can withdraw membership.

That's my biggest concern now as time is running out.

Absolutely right, Any club that fail to prove they can not start and complete the season will have their golden ticket removed.

Also if DCFC can not find that buyer but prove they can start and have the funds to complete the season then alls OK

As of now, Talks are taking place, DCFC will be sold

3 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

I do t get it at all with Ashley. He s*** himself when he thought kirchner was going to close and tried to join him in his bid. Just offer the 21.4 million and get on with it as it now looks first to match the bid gets it with kirchners deal and contract no one can under cut him. Morgan is seriously wealthy and could get it. 

Exactly, Ashley is bottom of my list based on his backhanded ways to get this deal his way.

12 minutes ago, LazloW said:

I think you might have to give up on that one (or go ahead and start it and see who jumps on board).

I think a fan group or someone creditable needs to set it up. Surley it must help in this situation?

2 hours ago, LERam said:

I know he converted some of the loans to equity, I didn't realise he'd done that for all of it

Edit 

See here

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10028621/Derby-owner-Morris-writing-100million-loans-administrators-reveal-expressions-interest.html

He's writing if over 100 million which could have been added to the creditors list 

No it couldnt have. He made loans to the company that purchased equity in DCFC.

If he wants to recall his directors loan in that company then good luck to him but not sure where he is getting the money from, he has already pilfered our biggest asset to reduce his liability. 

The club do not owe him anything. 

26 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Who's going to fund us for the entire season 

What do we need funding for? We've only got 5 players contracted, Rosenior looks to be leaving and i have doubts even Rooney will stay at this point. If we cant pay for 5 players with our fanbase we may as well give up. Rest of the team can be filled with volunteers from this forum. *

* I know there are other costs to account for - other staff, maintenance, etc, but our player wage outgoings must be at very low levels at the moment. The EFL needs us to have a break even business plan as well, so anyone who buys us wont exactly be doing a mel again

5 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Absolutely right, Any club that fail to prove they can not start and complete the season will have their golden ticket removed.

Also if DCFC can not find that buyer but prove they can start and have the funds to complete the season then alls OK

As of now, Talks are taking place, DCFC will be sold

So - you don’t need to say if you don’t want to, but what makes you so confident and whom do you believe is going to buy it?