The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Exactly.

My suspicion is financial institutions are skeptical of crypto because they don't control it yet and as such are using what they can to limit crypro's acceptance. For good or bad, it's a threat to their markets so they're protecting themselves.

Trouble with crypto is it’s not regulated like all banking in the UK 

I think crypto investors have to prove where the money they originally put into crypto came from, before any profits can be transferred from crypto to a normal UK bank account. As far as I understand it has to have a legit paper trail before banks will accept it 

Just now, Ian Buxton's Bat said:

Is it official that they've ended his period of exclusivity?

We don’t know as Quantuma, Kirchner and the EFL are all still silent. All we’ve got to go on is the various speculation in the media. Just shared it for info’s sake, it still means we’re sat waiting for actual movement/clarification/confirmation 

the thing is is none of us know if this is what ashley does

let somebody else do all the leg work then just come in at the end and say I can complete today

because this is public we are looking at every move but we dont know, he has access to hundreds of millions and can borrow whatever he needs probably on a phone call

with that level of wealth comes and expectation and delivery of expedited service!

1 hour ago, Barney1991 said:

Issue is how long to the admins wait. Looking at it these checks could take days, weeks or even months and we need it now. Could be waiting till next week or could drop tomorrow or not even this month. Best case scanario drop the exclusivity let someone have a go of his funds clear happy days 

It'll be hours or days, not weeks and certainly not months. We might lose some players and targets waiting for Kirchner, but we will definitely lose a lot more waiting for Ashley or Appleby to complete a deal at this late stage. Even if either of those two interested parties could complete the deal today, we'll lose more players and possibly coaching staff than if we wait a few days for Kirchner's money to arrive.