The Administration Thread

Boycie

Just now, Curtains said:

I want to know who’s paying 25 Attorneys/ Lawyers and the we have to pay Quantuma.

This questions are important 

However much their hourly rate I would expect there is no-one keener to end this than the administrators. None of them in the UK will want it spoiling their long weekend

13 minutes ago, Curtains said:

25 lawyers all getting paid 

You think they would do it for nothing? Perhaps all moaning about them being paid for this and who would have done so much better should have volunteered their services for free back in September. Their rates are totally normal for what they do. Again if Mel hadnt put us in admin we wouldnt have been paying them would we? All circles back to him

Just now, CBRammette said:

You think they would do it for nothing? Perhaps all moaning about them being paid for this and who would have done so much better should have volunteered their services for free back in September. Their rates are totally normal for what they do. Again if Mel hadnt put us in admin we wouldnt have been paying them would we? All circles back to him

I care about Derby County .

They need to get this sorted sooner rather than later .

I hope it’s done tomorrow.

I like CK .

Hope we don’t have to wait much longer .

29 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

The real question is who, if anyone, is paying the wages? 

If Kirchner has funded the payroll, all will be fine.

If Quantuma have had to borrow, I'd expect a last minute Ashley swoop.

If they haven't been paid, it's -3 for next season, Kirchner looks to be a tyre kicker, and we're in deep trouble.

Seriously ?

37 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

The real question is who, if anyone, is paying the wages? 

If Kirchner has funded the payroll, all will be fine.

If Quantuma have had to borrow, I'd expect a last minute Ashley swoop.

If they haven't been paid, it's -3 for next season, Kirchner looks to be a tyre kicker, and we're in deep trouble.

Is this a parody? 

22 minutes ago, Curtains said:

What problem .

Don’t blame fans for being impatient for this to be done .

Its ridiculous 

@loughboro_ram was on about the posters on Twitter ranting and being a bit choice in what they say.  There’s no need for it.  Be constructive by all means.  CK has said all signed.  It’s obvious money now needs to move between various banks and all the paperwork lodged.

I suspect that, for once, Quantuma are being a bit cautious (and who can blame them) and putting out a ‘just in case’ statement to avoid everyone being whipped into a frenzy if there isn’t a statement tomorrow evening.

5 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

So you don't think it's relevant whether the wages are paid this month?

Kirchner took over the funding of the club last week. I’m not even sure there won’t be enough funds in the bank after the deal with Liverpool. 

One question I would have is that when are we entitled to the TV payments as that would no doubt go a long way for this month. 

8 minutes ago, Yani P said:

Seriously ?

The point is, that it doesn't much matter if the takeover doesn’t finalise for another couple of weeks. As long as Kirchner is fully committed and funding the club, it's fine.

The barometer of his committednes is whether he's funded the wages or not. Imo, that is the test here.

He can say what he likes on Twitter...talk is cheap. Nixon can give deadlines...they don't matter as long as someone is paying the bills. It's all in the payroll. 

I'm not demeaning Kirchner - I have no idea what he'll turn out like. At this point he's not the messiah, and he's not even a very naughty boy. He's just a prospective new owner.