The Administration Thread

Boycie

24 minutes ago, Rev said:

I'm glad to see you knowing nothing doesn't stop you posting a load of nonsense, in hope that you can be the one who called our demise.

Ill be gutted, but, Im a realist.

We will survive in some form or other, I have zero confidence in this deal going through as Morris is not going to do the decent thing. 

I just hope Q have secured another months funding from MSD.....

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well is there any way to contact Rooney maybe he will be willing to talk mel and tall some sence into him.

One problem just now is CK has refused to have any ongoing relationship with MM. This means the Council need to step in and that’s not easy

id guess there’s another problem which is that MM and Rooney fell out months ago. So MM is going to be loath to tip £ into any bid which Rooney is involved in

The Council need to get their skates on,  and Morris needs to give them a decent deal. He should just get on with it and agree to pay off some of the MSD debt 

6 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

I want someone to buy us so we're not liquidated. There seems an unjustified confidence that's not going to happen. I'm quite happy for Ashley to buy us if it means we survive, as I'm sure he would also be targeting the Premier League quickly. We know he has the money.

His business model completely ditched the academy, hired woeful managers on long contracts (Pardew), and despite having money, his net spend was little to none. Kirchner seems like he has more of an actual long term plan for running a football team, Ashley is a ruthless opportunist, he could have bought us months ago should he have chosen to, not the sort of owner we should be welcoming, in my opinion. 

2 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

One problem just now is CK has refused to have any ongoing relationship with MM. This means the Council need to step in and that’s not easy

id guess there’s another problem which is that MM and Rooney fell out months ago. So MM is going to be loath to tip £ into any bid which Rooney is involved in

The Council need to get their skates on,  and Morris needs to give them a decent deal. He should just get on with it and agree to pay off some of the MSD debt 

I know better than to question the ego of multi millionaires, but at the same time, Mel really doesn't want to be holding a valueless Pride Park, if it comes down to it he'll cut a deal I'm sure. 

Edited by Andicis

2 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Look if club asked me I be willing talk some scence into mel and get him to sell kircher and get him just give the ground as last decent thing he can do for the club.

29 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Based on literally nothing. Mike Ashley is not going to buy Derby County. End. 

Based on your post, CK/KC is going to buy us and Preston.

Unlucky Mel, we don't need our ground any more (ours, not yours). Bit of a trek for home games though.

4 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Its not beyond possibility that the council are actually agreeing to underwrite any rent per season to Morris at an agreed rate as Morris is not willing to accept Kirchner paying him agreed rent over the next X amount of years .  the council are deemed a safer bet over 10  years of loan repayments.  the council will also be looking for guarantees over how Kirchner will cover the rent repayment to them at his end and perhaps he's not offering to pay enough.  This type of agreement would be achievable in a far quicker time than an overall sale. 

7 minutes ago, Andicis said:

I know better than to question the ego of multi millionaires, but at the same time, Mel really doesn't want to be holding a valueless Pride Park, if it comes down to it he'll cut a deal I'm sure. 

With MM things get very personal - Gibson, Keogh, Rush... And I think there’s very bad blood between him and Rooney. As a result his decisions are not always rational. But I reckon he will definitely avoid being responsible for the liquidation of the club. 

1 minute ago, kevinhectoring said:

With MM things get very personal - Gibson, Keogh, Rush... And I think there’s very bad blood between him and Rooney. As a result his decisions are not always rational. But I reckon he will definitely avoid being responsible for the liquidation of the club. 

Agreed, but with the club at stake as well as his own financial bottom line, I'm sure he will see reason. 

58 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

Depends if a certain person is pkayong games.  The true best business deal.is to disolve the club, pick the ground up for £20m start at the bottom of Lg2 as a Pheonix club.....  Debt free with a massive budget and back in the Championship in 2 years.

Unfortunately that means we lose out titles and all honours.....

Everything is on the table.....

I’m sick of saying this! If we go bust we are chucked out of the EFL, no way staying in League2