The Administration Thread

Boycie

We'll have at least four 28k+ attendances next season - Sheffield Wednesday; Sunderland; Burton Albion & Mansfield Town (if they are promoted).

The majority of games will be on a Saturday afternoon, kick-off's at 3.00 pm, which will give the opportunity for more walk-in's, as well as parents taking their children.

It wouldn't surprise me if our average next season, in Division 1 (and I haven't given up on the Rams staying in the Championship - yet!!), would be around 20k.

2 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Whilst it might be a nice gesture, the club is going to need every penny it can get and the chance to watch one or more early round cup games for free isn’t likely to generate any more ST sales IMO. 

It is worth thinking about though.  How many will really go to the Johnstone’s Paint, Papa John’s or whatever it’s called?  We’ve seen below 10k for League Cup games.  If they’re included in a season ticket, most people might go.  That’s means a better atmosphere and maybe more taken in pies and pints sales.

2 minutes ago, FlyBritishMidland said:

It is worth thinking about though.  How many will really go to the Johnstone’s Paint, Papa John’s or whatever it’s called?  We’ve seen below 10k for League Cup games.  If they’re included in a season ticket, most people might go.  That’s means a better atmosphere and maybe more taken in pies and pints sales.

Maybe. But, if say 1000 season ticket holders would have gone anyway but can now go for free the lost income would more than offset any net profit on pies etc.

9 hours ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

If we could keep Sibley Bird Knight Cashin Ebiowei Morrison Allsop Byrne Davies Forsyth Stearman Thompson then that’s a good start. 

I have a feeling that most of Bird, Knight, Cashi , Sibley and Thompson will be sacrificed to raise funds. I also expect that they will get offers that turn their heads.

48 minutes ago, RipleyRich said:

I have a feeling that most of Bird, Knight, Cashi , Sibley and Thompson will be sacrificed to raise funds. I also expect that they will get offers that turn their heads.

Disagree. I think they want to play for Rooney. Think Knight could go, possibly Bird (he’s good enough) but think the others will stay. Sibley needs a season in league 1 to get his mojo back, look what it did for Brennan Johnson