The Administration Thread

Boycie

36 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

OK here goes.

Chinese whispers is a game where a group of people will line up, The 1st person will whisper something in the next persons ear, This will be followed by the next person to the next person until the message reaches the last person, The last person then tells all what they were whispered, The 1st person who started the whisper will then either say...yes it's what I said, Or no it wasn't what I said.

The best would be is if you could get say 10 Chinese people to play the game, That would really be fun as it would be more authentic to have chinese people playing Chinese whispers.

It's like when the cafes offer a full English breakfast and you get Hash Browns. Fecking racists, if you are going to call it a full English I want only English produce.

And don't get me started on French mustard, made in pissin Burnley.

6 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

I expect a preferred bidder to be chosen within the next 5 hours after the statement earlier this week.

It won't be until the end of next week.

And that's assuming the EFL don't find a wonderful reason to block it.

And if Mel Morris really is involved, I can't imagine the EFL will just welcome it with open arms.

12 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

It's like when the cafes offer a full English breakfast and you get Hash Browns. Fecking racists, if you are going to call it a full English I want only English produce.

And don't get me started on French mustard, made in pissin Burnley.

And what is it about Black Pudding, Pigs blood with bits of white chocolate in it init?‍♂️

4 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

And if Mel Morris really is involved, I can't imagine the EFL will just welcome it with open arms.

Are people really thinking MM is involved...have I missed something????

19 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Are people really thinking MM is involved...have I missed something????

I thought it was a sick joke, however..

'Apparently' he is part of a consortium looking to purchase the club.

So the bidders are:

Mike Ashley

Mel Morris and the groovy gang

Appleby if his cheque clears at cash converter on time

And a mystery 4th party 

Edited by MackworthRamIsGod

1 hour ago, Unlucky Alf said:

OK here goes.

Chinese whispers is a game where a group of people will line up, The 1st person will whisper something in the next persons ear, This will be followed by the next person to the next person until the message reaches the last person, The last person then tells all what they were whispered, The 1st person who started the whisper will then either say...yes it's what I said, Or no it wasn't what I said.

The best would be is if you could get say 10 Chinese people to play the game, That would really be fun as it would be more authentic to have chinese people playing Chinese whispers.

I don't mean to be racist, but I think you'll find "they" just call it "Whispers".  Much like "they" never eat Chinese food... "They" just call it "food"!  ?

39 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Surely he’s not involved. Why would he want to run the club again he had been trying to sell it for years. 

Edited by TheresOnlyWanChope

1 hour ago, Rev said:

I'm not so sure we'd lose that many ST holders if we go down.

Probably get less match day tickets sold initially, while people wait and see what's happening on the pitch. 

Doubt it would be a big loss. Support would still be strong but it’s likely to still take a hit. Plus surely you wouldn’t pay as much to see lower league standard of football. 

Edited by TheresOnlyWanChope