The Administration Thread

Boycie

31 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Mel lost 200 Million and he said it himself 

Aye.

He also said he'd sell us for a pound. 

He said we were well clear of FFP, while selling our ground from us.

He interrupted Natalie Cassidy to correct her When, not if Derby get promoted. 

He said he was a mere custodian, and the only difference between him and us was his season ticket was more expensive.

I'm sure I can find multiple other quotes of his which don't stack up, if you so desire?

21 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

As an observation you can see how divisive it obviously has been to invite a select few people to a private engagement with Morris. 

It wasn't private though.. no NDAs or anything like that. I wasn't invited, the only freebie I have ever had from Smelly Melly is  a "free" scarf.. for the price of a season ticket.   

2 hours ago, David said:

He holds the belief that I was paid off to protect Mel.

These are accusations I have defended privately, yet they are going public now and when forum members may see it I just felt I need to reply.

This situation is hurting me more than anyone, I am also owed a lot of money ahead of the wedding as well and it's just frustrating that some fans are using this as a told you so.

If you are worried about accusations now, just wait to you are married ?

Anyway. Stop hurting, and getting frustrated, you wuss. Social media and the Internet. It’s all made-up matrix baalocks.

Here is a small child getting hurt ?

4D2E2CA4-83B6-4981-B021-9E28E31DBD57.gif

7 minutes ago, Rev said:

Aye.

He also said he'd sell us for a pound. 

He said we were well clear of FFP, while selling our ground from us.

He interrupted Natalie Cassidy to correct her When, not if Derby get promoted. 

He said he was a mere custodian, and the only difference between him and us was his season ticket was more expensive.

I'm sure I can find multiple other quotes of his which don't stack up, if you so desire?

No I’m not here to fight Mels battles. 

I have no idea what’s cracking off anymore. 

Up the Rams 

25 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Not really. I imagine the percentage of people who are arsed about Mel inviting Derby fans to Moor Farm just after he’d taken over are about 1%.

I didn't think it was a good idea at the time and I still don't. I always think things such as independence should be explicit and any associations avoided. 

It's quite possible to interpret meetings with Morris as some kind of collusion. That said, I don't and Muespach Ram is an arse.

2 minutes ago, Needlesh said:

I think he's right to put some truth bombs out there. Engaging in a back and forth debate would be pointless, but unchallenged rubbish can gain momentum.

That's it.

Sorry to derail the topic, as I say, both were popular members. If I ignore it can gain momentum, those that may follow on social media may get swayed by their lies.

Must point out that while Muespach attempted to single me out, there was an accusation on the forum which includes you all.

I didn't create the Mel Morris strings meme, nor did I start the chants at Pride Park. I refuse to believe that my voice holds that much weight to create those.

For full transparency, Mafiabob blocked me on social media and requested his account was removed via another moderator.

Since we went into administration he has tried to rejoin the forum on several occasions which I have personally rejected.

Muespach received a warning for a libellous post by a moderator, a point which saw him receive a temporary post restriction.

He has been able to post on the forum now for several weeks, however having been sent todays tweets I have permanently banned him.

I as the owner of this forum see no reason why I should tolerate any of this. 

With that, I will leave this all here. I have emailed both, inviting Mafiabob in particular to face to face conversation to diffuse all this. 

Apologies for bringing it to the forum, had a few pints and just enough of this trolling behaviour.

@David and all the other mods....

Thank you, thank you, thank you for this forum.

I am living on an island in exile and away from my beloved Derby County. Until, I discovered this forum, I felt out of touch with the club that means so much to me.

I am so grateful for what you do.

Any Internet trolls are just that - uncaring, uneducated, ungrateful idiots that should be treated with utter contempt. Obviously, it's easier to say that than to do it, especially if you are the subject of such abuse.

But believe me, they are in the minority, sadly vocal. People confuse "freedom of speech" with "free for all to be as abusive and obnoxious as you wish".

The vast majority of us are grateful for what you do and support every action you take.

Thank you. @David, Ram ?

2 minutes ago, David said:

That's it.

Sorry to derail the topic, as I say, both were popular members. If I ignore it can gain momentum, those that may follow on social media may get swayed by their lies.

Must point out that while Muespach attempted to single me out, there was an accusation on the forum which includes you all.

I didn't create the Mel Morris strings meme, nor did I start the chants at Pride Park. I refuse to believe that my voice holds that much weight to create those.

For full transparency, Mafiabob blocked me on social media and requested his account was removed via another moderator.

Since we went into administration he has tried to rejoin the forum on several occasions which I have personally rejected.

Muespach received a warning for a libellous post by a moderator, a point which saw him receive a temporary post restriction.

He has been able to post on the forum now for several weeks, however having been sent todays tweets I have permanently banned him.

With that, I will leave this all here. I have emailed both, inviting Mafiabob in particular to face to face conversation to diffuse all this. 

Apologies for bringing it to the forum, had a few pints and just enough of this trolling behaviour.

That's incorrect. Muespach was never popular

5 minutes ago, David said:

That's it.

T9TWQiHtuzWSs.gif

1 hour ago, Unlucky Alf said:

I ran the DLF forum for some 5 years after the owner who ran his own security business was about to be grassed to the Police, So he asked myself to take the reigns over.

When you delete posts of death threats, Then yourself getting death threats you realise that there are some really strange people out there.

I finally closed it down a short while after the original owner passed away, It started to become more of a pain that I could do without, Yes I paid for the services to the platform owners and asked for nothing in return, No membership required just post and you're away.

It was good while it lasted, But all things come to an end sooner or later.

Not being funny but the title gives it away. I doubt you’re out to attract a diverse selection of members and a few snowflakes thrown in.

4 minutes ago, David said:

That's it.

Ok, David but really do not let it get to you. They ain't worth it.

Social media is just a swirling cess pit. This forum (despite the odd insult, ahem) is a relative oasis.     

21 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Was just an observation how something as innocent like this can be perceived by other people.

This has now resulted in me being sent vaguely menacing messages by one of the mods so not sure actually what we are allowed to even discuss on here anymore. 

Vaguely menacing messages.

Come On Please GIF by CBC

40 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Not really. I imagine the percentage of people who are arsed about Mel inviting Derby fans to Moor Farm just after he’d taken over are about 1%.

I did say further on that it obviously hit a nerve with those two but yes absolutely agree, 

28 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Am sure you did my point was that it has obviously aggrieved 2 people rightly or wrongly which doesn't condone their behaviour btw.

Was just an observation how something as innocent like this can be perceived by other people.

This has now resulted in me being sent vaguely menacing messages by one of the mods so not sure actually what we are allowed to even discuss on here anymore. 

Menacing my arse! ?