The Administration Thread

Boycie

5 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Oh yes third sentence. So why did it take so long to tell binnies to duck off?

Because they couldn't Bin Off the Binnies  while there was still any chance of them increasing their offer and discussions to be had.

Quantuma have an obligation to the creditors to keep the offer open as long as possible.

By The Binnies setting the deadline for an answer, the creditors can be satisfied that there was no possibility of their bid being increased.

1 minute ago, roboto said:

I still think it will be Ashley, as he is probably the one who can see the most value in us and how we could turn things around over the next few seasons and climb back up the football ladder again. However, I'd be interested to know who else is left as their were reports that some bids had been made by groups not in the frame previously and there hasn't been much in the way of speculation on those.

The clap isn't for the actual post......its for the milestone it has reached......I'll read the post now

Prospective buyers have accepted  we are going down, can be the only conclusion really

not knowing the economics involved ,I would have thought it was more advantages to purchase

while we can still field a championship team, rather than a complete rebuild?

6 minutes ago, alram said:

So them bidding 30m and not coming close all but confirms that there is no deal to be done with hmrc

i am sorry but we are doomed. nobody is going to pay 50m for a club with no assets 

It reads  to me that the Binnie’s bid was the lowest and other higher bids are being considered 

4 minutes ago, derby8 said:

Chelsea £3bn asking price, excludes stadium freehold and club name, ground needs re-developing. Debts w/o. Unlikely to get asking price.

Derby range £30m - £50m, includes freehold fairly modern stadium that could be expanded. End price maybe £40m/£50m.

Derby likely to be a good investment for someone...

The Chelsea freehold would never be for sale anyway..that was secured years ago to ensure the site would not be sold to property developers.

2 minutes ago, Yani P said:

The Chelsea freehold would never be for sale anyway..that was secured years ago to ensure the site would not be sold to property developers.

The new owner may change the name and move to Wembley?

3 minutes ago, Beetle said:

Reiterating what most people think and hope. If this was the only offer they would have accepted it on behalf of the creditors so there must be a better offer on the table.

Not necessarily. 

£30m including the Stadium wont touch the minimum requirements to exit administration and satisfy Legal and EFL requirements. Therefore Quantuma cant accept it.

If the Binnies won't go higher they are out.

Quantuma have said negotiations are ongoing and it can only be hoped that the remaining parties will go higher. It speculates in the article that nearer £50m is required. My guess was £55m based upon reading the Creditor list and the supposed loans etc.