The Administration Thread

Boycie

2 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

@angieram was doing it but when a few absolute sausages (you know who you are) started whining that updates weren't being posted promptly enough for their liking, those trawling Twatter on their behalf quite rightly thought go find your own feckin updates then you ungrateful p*****.

You ok hun?

Fight Club Hug GIF

16 minutes ago, ram59 said:

I may be wrong, but in order to get compensation for losing the younger players (U23 or U24), do we need to have offered them an extension to their contract? I fear that Ebiowei may now leave for nothing and so will other youngsters, who's contracts have expired.

It said on the retained list we had offered a contract to him along with others. We can’t register a contract at the mo but guess that does not necessarily mean can’t make the offer. 

It's annoying for us fans, especially with all the expected dates, I never expect us to meet an expectation now.

But taking our emotions out of it

It won't affect anything player wise if it's this week it or next, players will have negotiated deals or not. They won't be waiting until tomorrow and just decide "oh its expired, I'll leave then". The players will have terms agreed ready to go if they want to stay.

46 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Have the mods given up on the Daily Update thread? I hope not, but there's nothing for the last day, despite having had another statement from Quantuma and a thread of Tweets from the EFL. And probably more.

For people coming home from work it's great to quickly be able to see what's happening without wading through the hundreds of (obvs insightful) messages in this thread. Thanks

They should employ Rod Liddle to do this job. Someone who actually cares about our club. He could also allow racist posting from his anonymous accounts, like he did on the Millwall forum.

15 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Don’t forget we do this voluntarily in-between our actual jobs and personal lives. So we’re not always active and present on here as much as we may like.

There’s only one update which the admin and EFL both simultaneously posted which I see @rynnyhas added to the thread now. 

You all do a great job, appreciate your efforts.

1 hour ago, plymouthram said:

I can't get my head around it, Clowes have put money in to pay the June wages and run the club for the start of the season. Why can't the EFL (who are now in the loop on whats going on) state ok, start selling season tickets and we will also lift the transfer embargo. With this intent, the fans would commit to buying tickets, players would sign on, new players would come in. Even if we sold around 15000 season tickets, thats over £5m into the club funds COME ON EFL SHOW YOUR BACKING OF HELPING DERBY

What if there are still “afters” to be had by the EFL. And them riding in on the white horse to get the takeover sorted pronto is in fact a smokescreen. Because their riding in to get the job done hasn’t got the job done.

So here we are facing losing what few players we have got, and losing the players allegedly lined up to sign when the job does get done, and having to field a bunch of babies. We are close to having the most disastrous of seasons because a few blokes are incapable of signing a bit of paper. 

So having stuck the knife in at every opportunity to get us relegated, are the EFL now delighting in giving that knife a few twists before finally pulling it out?

Or is this just the rantings of a madman driven by all these unexplainable delays and missed targets?

12 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

What if there are still “afters” to be had by the EFL. And them riding in on the white horse to get the takeover sorted pronto is in fact a smokescreen. Because their riding in to get the job done hasn’t got the job done.

So here we are facing losing what few players we have got, and losing the players allegedly lined up to sign when the job does get done, and having to field a bunch of babies. We are close to having the most disastrous of seasons because a few blokes are incapable of signing a bit of paper. 

So having stuck the knife in at every opportunity to get us relegated, are the EFL now delighting in giving that knife a few twists before finally pulling it out?

Or is this just the rantings of a madman driven by all these unexplainable delays and missed targets?

Yes 

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????