The Administration Thread

Boycie

4 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

But forget the false dawns. Is anyone really doubting this guy? I mean really? He’s one of us, he sits in the stand he parks up and walks to the game, people who didn’t know who he is now know him, something he will probably need some serious adjusting to, he’s not going to sacrifice almost anonymity to bail out. 

All true.. but Quanatuma has said that the outstanding issues are outside of his or their control. So who does that leave? EFL? A creditor? Couhig? Whoever it is get your finger out.   

1 minute ago, DCFC1388 said:

So does that mean its the EFL holding things up? 

Good that the admins have confirmed the have already received the money for the takeover

It could be anything. HMRC, legal issues, a party who didn’t sign, I’m no fan but EFL aren’t necessarily the answer to every issue. 

7 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Matters outside the control of admins or Clowes….we’re waiting on the EFL aren’t we?
“Mr Gibson? Yes it’s, your ol’ pal Birchy, should we allow this deal or not? They want to pay people up to £8k a week and the numbers work…what’s that? Cap wages at £85 per week and a complimentary pot noodle? Will do sir, thank you” 

Should be a good day tomorrow gang ? 

35 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Have just been to a work drinks thing and was talking about Derby (as had to explain about refreshing phone!) and someone said "well at least the EFL have been good to Derby". And he was serious ??? Had to move groups

I thought you were going ask for advice about burying the body ?

Edited by Elwood P Dowd

8 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

But forget the false dawns. Is anyone really doubting this guy? I mean really? He’s one of us, he sits in the stand he parks up and walks to the game, people who didn’t know who he is now know him, something he will probably need some serious adjusting to, he’s not going to sacrifice almost anonymity to bail out. 

It’s not him that’s the problem it’s roadblocks that others manage to insert.

ie Wycombe etc 

46 minutes ago, StrawHillRam said:

I met this bidder on Monday
Took him for a drink on Tuesday
We were signing contracts  by Wednesday
And on Thursday and Friday and Saturday 
We chilled on Sunday

to the tune of 7 days by Craig David

Seriously mate. 
I’m most definitely not a music buff, but even I didn’t need that last sentence!  ? ?