The Administration Thread

Boycie

2 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

FFS. How many times? It’s not a deadline, it’s an expectation.

if thats the case then dont say anything.

why do they continue to put deadlines out whether they expect it or not.

i cant wait till this is all over to be honest

Edited by alram

3 hours ago, Animal is a Ram said:

I know people are desparate for information, but don't post things when it's just some random off twitter.

Wait for a proper source.

My bad shouldn’t of fell for it but the fact an actual Derby fan would make that up is beyond me, it’s drove people mad this, so many missed deadlines etc I’m not surprised I fell for it but absolutely pathetic for a fan to do that

2 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Because if they didn't, they'd be bombarded with messages from fans asking "WHEN'S THE DEADLINE?!?!?" 

who cares? when it goes past the deadline they are bombared with messages anyway.

if you cant guarentee meeting a deadline then dont set one

would have thought they would have learnt that by now

Edited by alram

Just now, alram said:

who cares? when it goes past the deadline they are bombared with messages anyway.

if you cant guarentee meeting a deadline then dont set one

I wouldn't worry too much. I think it would do too much damage to the Clowes Development name to fall through on this.  Not like CK; DC has skin in the game.   

OK having attended many closings on deals like this, this is what happens,

1. The closing will take place at a lawyers office

2. All the documents to be signed are laid out on a big table typically 20ft x 8ft 

3. Most documents run to many pages in many cases up to 50-60 pages each document, each page has to be read and signed and then countersigned by a witness , typically the lawyer handling the transaction.

4. All of this takes many hours, I have completed S+P agreements at 4.00am having started before lunch the previous day.

5. Only when all is signed does the money get transferred, as there is a charge holder , MSD then they will have their legal team there too.  

I do not expect the deal to be completed today.

3 minutes ago, CBX1985 said:

I wouldn't worry too much. I think it would do too much damage to the Clowes Development name to fall through on this.  Not like CK; DC has skin in the game.   

yes i agree completely. 

clowes has too much to lose for this to fall through now. not only the ground but also his reputation which is sad to say but thats the nature of the beast.

people like kirchner didnt give a toss because he could just disappear back to america.

Edited by alram

10 minutes ago, Charlotte Ram said:

OK having attended many closings on deals like this, this is what happens,

1. The closing will take place at a lawyers office

2. All the documents to be signed are laid out on a big table typically 20ft x 8ft 

3. Most documents run to many pages in many cases up to 50-60 pages each document, each page has to be read and signed and then countersigned by a witness , typically the lawyer handling the transaction.

4. All of this takes many hours, I have completed S+P agreements at 4.00am having started before lunch the previous day.

5. Only when all is signed does the money get transferred, as there is a charge holder , MSD then they will have their legal team there too.  

I do not expect the deal to be completed today.

Not doubting what you say for one minute but I’m sorry this is 2022 right?? The age of digital technology!! The target date of today was set several days ago, why hasn’t all the pontificating you suggest been done prior to today?? Exchange of such & such day (sign contracts) and complete (transfer money) on the 29/06. Complicated or not it’s not rocket science surely!! ?‍♂️?‍♂️

10 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

But surely it must be nearly freaking done by now

Relax buddy. Clowes is the real deal and all will be resolved asap. That may well be tomorrow but so be it. Announce the deal, confirm Liam as gaffer and that players A, B, C etc are staying all in one day and you can party away. 

4 minutes ago, Gisby said:

Not doubting what you say for one minute but I’m sorry this is 2022 right?? The age of digital technology!! The target date of today was set several days ago, why hasn’t all the pontificating you suggest been done prior to today?? Exchange of such & such day (sign contracts) and complete (transfer money) on the 29/06. Complicated or not it’s not rocket science surely!! ?‍♂️?‍♂️

Chill !!