The Administration Thread

Boycie

4 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

He's very much in control as was Mel Morris until last Friday. The difference between him and Morris is that he is a true fan who has acted to rescue us from our perilous position. He is a man of integrity who I am sure will act in the best interest of Derby County. Through what he has done for us he has earned the right to make his own decisions now.

Over the past few months Pete you have been pushed to the brink of despair at times by the horrors of this insolvency. David Clowes is on the brink of delivering what you have been craving for. What ever strings he now chooses to pull, I think he has earned our trust to pull the right ones.

Good shout Brailsford, What will seal all this is a steady stream of seasoned/capable players signings/re signings of contracts, Rooney and Rosenior smiling with arms folded and saying this is a new era for DCFC and phuck the EFL

24 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

Rick Parry certainly wanted us relegated. Back in January, in answer to a fan on Twitter Parry tweeted "Derby deserve to be relegated" before hastily deleting it when he realised his own stupidity by posting it in the first place.

My favourite part was when their 2nd appeal … yes thats right they had to appeal that many times… got dismissed they said 

“after taking legal advice it is with regret” 

when talking about being able to challenge our accounts again 

Or something like that

the a******** 

3 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

what does surprise me is that it seems EFL will have had knowledge of intentions for a while and they haven't tipped off Sky/Sun/Nixon/DailyMail/Percy etc

Which makes you think it wasn't the EFL leaking all along but somebody else. There are 3 possibles, EFL, Quantuma or whoever is interested in bidding. The first two are constants yet there was no leak this time. Mmm  

19 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

I don't think he is on twitter is he? But he certainly said some stupid things in his replies to Rams fans emails. And there is no doubt EFL tried to get us relegated the year before, like Sheff Wed. Sadly like with Sheff Wed they got their way second time around. 

I wasn't the only one on here that picked it up. Unlucky Alf posted this on page 723 of this thread back on Feb 9th:

Not a broken record fella, I would hope but doubt very much that those in Westminster and the EFL give 2 ducks where 3.5 and 4.4 are concerned, The whole pretext is for us to be relegated, Parry himself said on twitter before it was removed...that Derby County deserve to be relegated, The EFLs response to be being disapointed with the outcome of their appeal says a lot about that organisation.

It could have been on the EFL Twitter page.

16 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

He's very much in control as was Mel Morris until last Friday. The difference between him and Morris is that he is a true fan who has acted to rescue us from our perilous position. He is a man of integrity who I am sure will act in the best interest of Derby County. Through what he has done for us he has earned the right to make his own decisions now.

Over the past few months Pete you have been pushed to the brink of despair at times by the horrors of this insolvency. David Clowes is on the brink of delivering what you have been craving for. What ever strings he now chooses to pull, I think he has earned our trust to pull the right ones.

Relax Brailsford I was being facetious. He isn’t Morris in disguise… DC is very welcome and we should  all be very grateful . 

7 minutes ago, Gerry Daly said:

Which makes you think it wasn't the EFL leaking all along but somebody else. There are 3 possibles, EFL, Quantuma or whoever is interested in bidding. The first two are constants yet there was no leak this time. Mmm  

Q knew the EFL were leaking to the press, That's just 1 reason they didn't get along, Now my guess is Q told the EFL to keep their phucking mouths shut over this deal or you'll have blood on your hands

The EFL also saw fit to disregard the 3 High Court Judge verdicts they had sought to establish the creditor status of the parasite claims. 

They enabled the solicitors of Gibson and Cowpig to muddy the waters, defer progress and sustain doubt of the claim validity.

It was in the EFL's power to crush actions of Club Vs. Club and also to accept Q's legal findings - but they wouldn't, so it all dragged on until bids / PB's were nixed and the assured relegation strategy was fulfilled.

If Q wanted to detail the ups and downs of liaison and point to the money and time wastage over the period, it would make a good handbook for the EFL of how to reduced a club to rubble.  

Full of anger at the EFL; it will not subside but will be compartmentalised, once Clowes is in the driving seat and Rooney is permitted to recruit players.

Watching and waiting!

2 hours ago, Brailsford Ram said:

Dear Killjoy ?

Absolutely not. As people and supporters of Derby County they are complete polar opposites. David Clowes is not an egomaniac. He is a quite modest and private person despite his business success, just like his father before him. He is also truthful and on taking over the club he will have no need to re-invent himself as a lifelong supporter of the club - unlike Mel he has been a supporter since boyhood. Mel did not go to watch Derby until well after the Millennium and his claim to have been a boyhood fan was utter BS.

I never enjoyed Morris being our owner and my fears came to devastating fruition. But in contrast I welcome David Clowes as our owner with open arms because I am certain he will bring stability. He modestly sits as a season-ticket holder in the North Stand. So at last, if he completes his takeover bid, at long last we will again have an owner who truly is one of our own.

I can't wait for the season tickets to go on sale.

COYR

Great comments Re MM! That's what I've long suspected.Im about the same age as MM...first game in 1967BC.Home and away for donkeys years and I reckon we've all got stories and memories from back in the day....Big Rogers hattrick v Spurs in the FA Cup..That time the bloody coach broke down coming back from Blackpool...And your jammy mate Dave who pulled that gorgeous barmaid in the pub in Melton Mowbray where we stopped on the way home from Ipswich.Now in all the interviews I've ever heard MM give not once have I heard him tell such stories about his time as a Rams fan! Lifelong Rams fan?Utter balderdash!

3 hours ago, NottsRam77 said:

firstly, most importantly, so sorry for your loss. 
Secondly. Brilliant post, i know we dont always share the same views on here but thats a brilliant post mate. I think theres a fair few, myself included that will resonate with what youve said.

I think and hope this whole saga may have grounded and united the fanbase like never before im sure im not the only one thats simply itching to get back to pp and do nothing but roar that club back up the leagues. It might / will be tough but im hoping that new found togetheness will mean even in the eyes of defeat the fanbase stays strong and resolute

I hope so too, that all the togetherness we have felt all season carries on for next season. Can't wait for the season to start.

48 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

If he gets this all over the line then he can pull my string any time. ?