The Administration Thread

Boycie

The wording on that Dawes tweet: "Highly competitive bid" leads me to believe it is less than Kirchner had agreed with creditors, which in turn would slow things down. We need to hope whichever the best bid is, it is agreed upon quickly by the creditors and we can move forward quickly.

3 minutes ago, roboto said:

The wording on that Dawes tweet: "Highly competitive bid" leads me to believe it is less than Kirchner had agreed with creditors, which in turn would slow things down. We need to hope whichever the best bid is, it is agreed upon quickly by the creditors and we can move forward quickly.

What if it had said "VERY Highly competitive bid"?

2 minutes ago, roboto said:

Not sure on Sam Rush's choice of nail varnish shade.

Interesting that Rush now has 3 arms.

I like AA as a person and he certainly would run things responsibly, but I get the feeling he's spending his time down in cash converters in his underpants looking for the last few pennies. Quite a few people were fairly dissatisfied with GSE at the time even if they would give us stability.

5 minutes ago, roboto said:

I wonder where the 'wiggle room' is in these bids. What wording would be used for a bid that matched CK?

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I wonder where the 'wiggle room' is in these bids. What wording would be used for a bid that matched CK?

I guess it'd be down to Q to confirm that someone had matched the previous CK bid. I don't think anyone will look to do that though. They will get as close as they feel comfortable with gambling and the highest bidder will win. Need to get this process over with asap.

4 hours ago, PistoldPete said:

Also mine. Efl want us to get another 15 point deduction. And for them to grab the glory for “saving us”. 

Except it’s worse ... 

It’s obvious that the Sheikh, Alonso and CK are - give or take a few hundred lbs - almost definitely the same person. Which can mean only one thing...   Parry has employed Sacha Baron Cohen to impersonate successive bidders in an attempt to bamboozle poor q and seal our fate.

We could end up with Borat 

5 minutes ago, Strider said:

Interesting that Rush now has 3 arms.

I like AA as a person and he certainly would run things responsibly, but I get the feeling he's spending his time down in cash converters in his underpants looking for the last few pennies. Quite a few people were fairly dissatisfied with GSE at the time even if they would give us stability.

And yet their reign ended with Mac, the best side we’ve had in two decades and the finances as balanced as they’ve been for as long as I can remember.

It was a slow-build job but they went out on a high.

18 minutes ago, roboto said:

Not sure on Sam Rush's choice of nail varnish shade.

Either that or Appleby’s been on dragons den and got Debra Meadan as a mystery backer to join those two!

Edited by McMuffin

1 hour ago, Curtains said:

Trevor Birch worked at Derby County and now he wants to save us after the EFL inflicted untold damage on the club. 

I await to see what happens with Derby County as we all do .

Love the Rams and can’t really believe where we are right now. 

What's really bugging me, an i know it's going over old ground, but when the Boro and Wycombe 'claims' were cited as a major stumbling block in the attempts to sell the club, the EFL refused to get involved to try and mediate a way through.  Now that the new season approaches they are all over it like a rash, claiming they are determined to help us survive, well where were you two faced gits when we needed you before?  

9 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I think an “attractive” bid would be the one that begins to ease the pain. 

“Competitive” could be either a low bid or a similar one to CK .. mixed messages are dodgy. 

Just hope it isn’t that lovely word “derisory” .. We have 40 footballers and 25,000 fans to feed 

Flipping anything that gets us and free of the -15 and it’s “desirable” 

9 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

And yet their reign ended with Mac, the best side we’ve had in two decades and the finances as balanced as they’ve been for as long as I can remember.

It was a slow-build job but they went out on a high.

They had an excellent executive team with Appleby as chairman, Tom Glick as president and Tim Hinchey and Jake Reid in the commercial and marketing departments - all went onto to big careers after DCFC