The Administration Thread

Boycie

2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Well that comes as a surprise to… absolutely no one. Quantuma need holding to account for allowing a tyre kicker like Kirchner to waste our time for this long. Total shambles.

FWIW, now this has been confirmed, I was told on Saturday night that the EFL wouldn’t allow Kirchner to complete a deal, even if he did find the funds. He’s that dodgy that it sounded like they were gonna withdrawn his fit and proper person. Some going to fail that.

Well, that sounds like the EFL alright. 

3 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Well that comes as a surprise to… absolutely no one. Quantuma need holding to account for allowing a tyre kicker like Kirchner to waste our time for this long. Total shambles.

FWIW, now this has been confirmed, I was told on Saturday night that the EFL wouldn’t allow Kirchner to complete a deal, even if he did find the funds. He’s that dodgy that it sounded like they were gonna withdrawn his fit and proper person. Some going to fail that.

I wouldn't describe him as a tyre kicker, didn't he pay May's wage bill? 

Just now, Miggins said:

Can't believe that Chris Kirchner is out of the running. Where does this leave Wayne? I am so angry at CK for not supplying proof of funds. Maybe it will all be for the best. He has really strung us along.

But therein lies the problem. He did show proof of funds to Q and the EFL. They both must have pretty low-ball tests!

Just now, Kinder said:

I just don’t get it. It seems CK never seriously intended to follow through and complete the purchase, so what on earth was he hoping to get out of this? It’s surely killed his credibility in the UK at least. What did he think he was going to achieve?

Think he can forget Twatter as a medium to support his businesses and self promotion...any post he ever puts up will get slaughtered..