The Administration Thread

Boycie

21 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

I would guess that other clubs are upset that they've been paying the bills and Derby are 'being allowed to not pay their bills'.

And Derby went in to administration and received the proscribed penalty of a 12 point deduction. Their anger is misplaced. Derby County in Admin is paying its bills (up to now ) 

I doubt this anger claim. The implication is that it is widespread. I think that’s rubbish. If Derby go, another competitor will appear. There is nothing to warrant anger apart from that coming from a few random sources with a particular agenda. 

given the page number, is this an Orwellian nightmare I wonder ?

Edited by jono

2 minutes ago, jono said:

And Derby went in to administration and received the proscribed penalty of a 12 point deduction. Their anger is misplaced. Derby County in Admin is paying its bills (up to now ) 

I doubt this anger claim. The implication is that it is widespread. I think that’s rubbish. If Derby go, another competitor will appear. There is nothing to warrant anger apart from that coming from a few random sources with a particular agenda. 

orwell that ends well

1 minute ago, jono said:

Anyone angry is not a proper football person. Would only wish this on 5 clubs ??

2 minutes ago, jono said:

We're certainly on the road to Wigan pier.

11 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

We're certainly on the road to Wigan pier.

I was once in Foyles book shop in London and I heard someone as for a copy of Dinning out in London and Paris by George Orwell. Not quiet the right title, but close, but certainly not in keeping with the subject of the book?

Edited by Elwood P Dowd

3 minutes ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

I was once in Foyles book shop in London and I heard someone as for a copy of Dinning out in London and Paris by George Orwell. Not quiet the right title, but close, but certainly not in keeping with with the subject of the book?

They spelt the title wrong was the problem 

?