The Administration Thread

Boycie

6 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Why doesn't everyone just stop following him and hanging on his every Tweet. 

No one is being compelled to listen to his random meanderings on Twitter, it's very simple. 

I guess he’s made himself part of the narrative, and he has some inside info into Kirchner’s camp so it at least helps give a rounded view on things. It just turns out he’s also a bit of a pillock.

One thing i will say though, and some won’t like it, but Ed Dawes was correct here. Kirchners deal was collapsing whether he got a deadline for Wednesday or Friday. 

9 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Ok so the funds haven't landed.

Is it me being thick here or surely there must be some sort of paper trail where CK can prove the funds have been sent?

If this is the case, surely Quantuma and the EFL should be demanding to see this and at least acknowledging that the funds have been sent?

They may have seen proof of funds being sent, but that doesn't mean that the the authorities will accept them. If the authorities refuse to accept them, they will be of no use to Q.

These delays are causing us all to suspect that something isn't quite right, regarding the source of these funds. Q have given CK a number of extensions, sooner or later, they have to draw a line.

1 hour ago, RipleyRich said:

I beg to differ.

Pretty much the same scenario as the end of March deadline.

The EFL will reach a point where if the Club is unable to prove it can start and complete the season, it can withdraw membership.

That's my biggest concern now as time is running out.

Can any club prove funding for a whole season?. All clubs are making losses, so if their owner pulls the plug they too will be out of money during the season. So if EFL withdraw membership from Derby for no other reaosn than they cannot prove something that no other club can prove either, then the EFL will only be proving what we know already , that they have a vendetta against Derby.  

Just now, ram59 said:

They may have seen proof of funds being sent, but that doesn't mean that the the authorities will accept them. If the authorities refuse to accept them, they will be of no use to Q.

These delays are causing us all to suspect that something isn't quite right, regarding the source of these funds. Q have given CK a number of extensions, sooner or later, they have to draw a line.

Yes I know that but surely its not hard for Quantuma to say that they've seen evidence that the money has been transferred but unless they become cleared funds by xxxxxxxxx then the contract will be cancelled. 

3 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

Come on so he’s fooled the admins, efl, Gary cook Paul stretford and other people. I actually believe his money is being held up. These other people and groups have had 9 months to a deal and instead of messing around just match his bid and get on with it 

Im with you.

I think his worst crime here is showing up his naivety in big business deals, especially if a large portion of his wealth came from hitting the jackpot on Bitcoin.

I would still put it at 50/50 that he completes despite what the majority think.

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

???

Got to admit, I thought Nixons ‘I’ve seen the money’ quote was odd (actually I found his talksport interview a bit odd in itself but that’s by the by), because it could literally mean anything, something or nothing.

’I’ve seen the bank statements’ is a more detailed option, but because he didn’t say that it means to me he hasn’t.

3 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Can any club prove funding for a whole season?. All clubs are making losses, so if their owner pulls the plug they too will be out of money during the season. So if EFL withdraw membership from Derby for no other reaosn than they cannot prove something that no other club can prove either, then the EFL will only be proving what we know already , that they have a vendetta against Derby.  

Accounts prepared by clubs will usually have a going concern note confirming that they have financial support for at least 12 months.

3 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Yes I know that but surely its not hard for Quantuma to say that they've seen evidence that the money has been transferred but unless they become cleared funds by xxxxxxxxx then the contract will be cancelled. 

Well, you'd think, but hey, Quantuma are the insolvancy experts who charge hundreds of pounds an hour.