The Administration Thread

Boycie

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

Except if his money is from crypto he'd still have to prove it's provenance?

Yeah I’m sure that will be the issue but I think the original post was referring to whether his net worth would have dipped with crypto crashing. 

2 minutes ago, RipleyRich said:

There is the consideration to other clubs now for the EFL. Clubs will have set budgets and released players based upon relegation which could be overturned in the event of Derby not being able to prove their ability to start and complete the season.

The EFL are right now my biggest concern 

The club does not have to prove anything to the EFL. If there are buyers interested then the adminsitrators will simply move on to the next bidder.   

1 minute ago, Rambalin said:

?

Percy says: "It is also alleged that Quantuma agreed a deal with Appleby’s consortium in January, but then mysteriously withdrew from talks.

Appleby had thrashed out a deal which included the purchase of Pride Park stadium, while Morgan had also smoothed over the legal dispute with Middlesbrough chairman Steve Gibson."

1 minute ago, Boycie said:

So Ashley is disputing Q’s fee’s.

so would I if I’d made an approach months ago and Q refused to talk to me, why should I pay their fees while they dithered and dallied with CK and Q’s ever moving goalposts.

I think if he can prove he put in an offer that was as good as CK’s I want the invoice cut off at that date.

Q’s owners won’t be happy how this is turning out.

That might be were any such approach may fail.

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

?

Percy says: "It is also alleged that Quantuma agreed a deal with Appleby’s consortium in January, but then mysteriously withdrew from talks.

Appleby had thrashed out a deal which included the purchase of Pride Park stadium, while Morgan had also smoothed over the legal dispute with Middlesbrough chairman Steve Gibson."

Which side withdrew?

4 minutes ago, Boycie said:

So Ashley is disputing Q’s fee’s.

so would I if I’d made an approach months ago and Q refused to talk to me, why should I pay their fees while they dithered and dallied with CK and Q’s ever moving goalposts.

I think if he can prove he put in an offer that was as good as CK’s I want the invoice cut off at that date.

Q’s owners won’t be happy how this is turning out.

I wouldn’t pay them in washers.

19 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Various parties will spread rumours about their rivals. there were reports Ashley had pulled out. he hadn't. Ditto Appleby. All BS. 

And yet he still didnt bid enough to get us instead of kirchner. Believe what you want, but at every stage of this process there have been reports of the appleby bid struggling to fund their bid. 

4 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

?

Is there some sort of independent regulatory body that can investigate Quantuma's involvement here. It appears to have been an absolute shambles.

4 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Mike Ashley is on the ball re Quantuma then. If they want to salvage their professional reputation they need to take a massive fee hit. Let’s say 35% over 3 years lads.

Exactly. They don’t deserve a penny. Cowboys. Did Morris appoint them? Typical if so. I hope we survive and they get sweet FA