The Administration Thread

Boycie

Just now, Ian Buxton's Bat said:

if 5 pm rolls round with no CK money, will they actually name a preferred bidder or is it just a mad scramble with first to show enough money closing the deal?

It would not surprise me if Quantuma came out and said, CK has provided further information that suggests a deal is in fact close and with that in mind an extension has been granted until Tuesday.

It will be a load of bull, but it will buy them time while they panic.

Be delighted if Steve Morgan takes over. Pretty sure he took over Wolves in a pretty poor state and rebuilt them. Proven funds, he’s the right man to take us forward in my view.

Quantuma should be banned from football administration for the way they’ve handled this process. Given the fraud Kirchner way too much time.

4 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

It would not surprise me if Quantuma came out and said, CK has provided further information that suggests a deal is in fact close and with that in mind an extension has been granted until Tuesday.

It will be a load of bull, but it will buy them time while they panic.

Wouldn't be surprised. They might say that even if cK hasn't the money just so they get their feet up over the weekend.

5 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

1 hour until we can all exponge cK from our collective consciousness.

And still more grumbling to go before we wake up with big Mike standing over us, with his lad in his hand....

That's an image!

Rosenior looks like he's off, who can blame him. I wonder if Stretford is sounding out Chairmen for Rooney, to slip into a soon to be vacancy. With Sky reporting those other interested parties haven't got funding, and Ashley wanting to bring the pain first - these next 2 weeks may compare to the 80s.

1 hour ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Club failing to “read the room”? Do they know there’s still hope despite the sense of doom? Did they just want to show off some lovely looking lawn work? 
So much of this doesn’t add up, evidence of prep for next season like this and Mickleover announcing a pre season friendly against us, when certain media outlets are suggesting that we’re doomed, where’s the truth I wonder? 

On the positive side, the pitch is looking good. If we get someone to take us over who really cares about the club and understands what it means to the city and the fans, we might just have a team to play on it.

4 minutes ago, NottmRAM said:

He always wanted to be number one anyway. He would probably have been off next season regardless.

A little ironic that Rosenior could be a Championship club manager and Rooney a League One boss.

That's not intended to be a slight on LR; I hope fe does well if he gets the gig.