The Administration Thread

Boycie

39 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

No he can't. 

I thought he could, in the form as a creditor with everyone else, meaning he'd be owed the biggest chunk leaving less for everyone else? 

But he's written his debt off as it stands?

I thought his insurance against us playing elsewhere was that he'd call in his debt if we did that

1 minute ago, DJFern94 said:

Just got back from work, anyone got a quick update rather than reading the last 50 pages?

CK is in hiding.

Ashley wants to buy us, Quantuma aren't entertaining him due to Ashley not wanting to pay their ridiculous fees.

Morgan wants us, Morgan wants to be named PB at 5pm.

Dorset reporting that Morgan and Appleby have lost their financial backers so a deal is difficult.

Liquidation a real possibility (I suppose as always).

Ashley most probably pulling all sorts of strings ATM.

Just now, DJFern94 said:

Just got back from work, anyone got a quick update rather than reading the last 50 pages?

Still no money from CK (nothing reported anyway)

Rumours CK hasn't paid his employees for two months from his other business, copies of emails to employees on twitter (could be fake I don't know)

Sky reporting any potential owners may struggle to get the money together and saying we could be liquidated 

Alan nixon says that's a load of rubbish, sky isn't worth the subscription, cancel it if you have it and listen to him instead 

Groundsman have the pitch looking fabulous for next season, if we get there

4 minutes ago, DJFern94 said:

Yep - nothing yet from Kirchner, apparently 3 other people interested including Ashley but they may not be easy to resurrect,  Admins won't talk to Ashley so he's allegedly in the ear of EFL and Sky and the pitch looks nice which may or may not be a good sign...