The Administration Thread

Boycie

2 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

Now there’s a rumour that ex Wolves owner Steve Morgan is interested in a takeover. Where have these people been all this time? It’s not like we haven’t had our name dragged through the mud for 2 years and nobody heard about it 

It was probably too complicated for them to be bothered to try and unravel - CK has done the donkey work so now it seems that it may simply be a case of stumping up the readies.....hard luck on CK if that's the final result, but as has previously been said, he should have had the money ready in a UK bank in advance....

Edited by Gaspode

2 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

Now there’s a rumour that ex Wolves owner Steve Morgan is interested in a takeover. Where have these people been all this time? It’s not like we haven’t had our name dragged through the mud for 2 years and nobody heard about it 

The price will only be dropping for the club as we get more desperate. These people know when you make their move. 

3 minutes ago, NottmRAM said:

Don't get excited anticipating a big announcement at 5:00pm. My bet is, the funds will not clear today and there will be silence from Q.

My thoughts exactly, fans left in the dark as per usual and left to rumours and conjecture over the weekend yet again.

1 hour ago, Crewton said:

To be fair, he seems to have built his own business and was involved in a fundraising process recently with Goldmann Sachs that was 3x the value of this, but somehow he and his advisers have overlooked the added complexity of clearing funds between the US and the UK - that is a very strange oversight by someone. 

This

I'm amazed...no...ducking dumbfounded that a multi millionaire and his advisors/financial people were only a finger click away, But managed to duck it all up, Drug money, Ripping off other Countries wealth, Illegal gotten gains from many areas has forced Governments to bring in MLCs, Just because CK cashed in a boatload of Bitcoin and converted it into $s, How the mother ducking hell did he/they not have an incling that other Countries would be wary of where this Loot came from...beggars ducking belief. 

34 minutes ago, Lander said:

Plan of action today:

5PM strikes, Kirchner money still not arrived.

Mike Ashley pops down to Pride Park at 10 past, enters his card details, buys the club because he has the actual money sat waiting in an account.

CK tried his best so comes out of this looking like a reasonable chap that just couldn't get it done in time, Mike Ashley gets what he wanted all along. 

Transfer window opens, we sign a few hidden gems and a few proven old boys, we're now favourites to finish in the top 6.

Only 9:27am and you win post of the day!

11 minutes ago, I know nuffin said:

20.4 million,,,?

It’s financial thresholds that trigger not the fact it’s £20m, it’s relative, I’m sure if CK put £500k through his account it could be normal, alarm bells would ring if I did it. The mantra is where is the money coming from and where is it going to. 

14 minutes ago, NottmRAM said:

Don't get excited anticipating a big announcement at 5:00pm. My bet is, the funds will not clear today and there will be silence from Q.

I would be amazed if anything other than this happens. We will likely go into the weekend, everyone still in the dark and worried about the future. The most important thing has always been that we find an actual buyer to keep the club going and stabilize us, before hopefully moving forward. I don't care if that's Kirchner or someone else as long as it's someone.

26 minutes ago, RipleyRich said:

It`s starting to create a massive problem for the EFL and I`m sure they don`t want to have to go down that alternative route.

Agreed. In addition, they have been externally criticised for their role in this whole debacle. Criticism which will likely return and be intensified if anything worse than DCFC playing in league 1 is the outcome. I’m sure they will want to avoid that.

24 minutes ago, NottmRAM said:

I dont wan't to be negative but if, as Nixon says, CK cannot control the timetable it's in the hands of the AML checks by the banks, I think it's unlikely the banks will take a blind bit of notice to this deadline. And Q do not make clear what happens if the deadline isn't met. If they have already withdrawn PB status what else are they going to do, stop talking to CK altogether?  

14 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

It’s financial thresholds that trigger not the fact it’s £20m, it’s relative, I’m sure if CK put £500k through his account it could be normal, alarm bells would ring if I did it. The mantra is where is the money coming from and where is it going to. 

Absolutely right. The red flag threshold will be far far below £20m