The Administration Thread

Boycie

CK did not look too happy yesterday when asked about the Derby deal etc and that to me is normal...even if you are squeaky clean and have nothing to hide no one likes to be investigated and have there money/funds investigated just in case something even minor may turn up i'm guessing

Whether anyone likes it or not though MA has run a football club given substantial funds to various managers and sold them when as a premier league club and didn't take them into admin or sell the ground and leave the club in dissaray so I fail to see any evidence of MA being a bad owner of our Football Club and as someone has already said how do we know we'll get a -15 point start if he gets us ?

Would people change there mind if MA said I'm going to buy the club start on 0 points , give the same budget to Rooney that CK was going to give him ? because he may well do that ......MA will not buy DCFC and leave it floundering in League1 or the Championship for that matter when the big bucks is to made by getting to the Prem....

1 hour ago, PistoldPete said:

He isn't transferring crypto but he is transferring cash he has made from cashing in his crypto. So that is another red flag , making three by my reckoning (as you say the other two being the size of the sum and also the transfer being  from US to UK).  Nothing to say it's not legit but how does CK prove it is legit and how long will that take?

No, I can see where you are coming from but he would have needed to deposit cash into a bank account. Any AML (Anti-Money Laundering) checks would have been done then, as a matter of course.  You are right It would have been a red flag but I doubt if it was actual cash. Try sticking £10k into you account in cash in your local bank!

I get loads of SAR's everyday and I pass very few on to the NCA. CK would just need to show the source of the funds which he will be able to do (he did that for the EFL and Administrators (yes I know they will not be as good as a bank)). He will also need to show evidence of where the funds are going to and what he intends to do with them.  Personally I would have been in the bank prior to the transaction giving them the proof.

It could be that not all of the funds are from him, then they would/might want to know where they come from  

18 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Lol. Who do you think is sponsoring the golf tournament CK was playing? ?

What he does is on his conscience not mine, but if he eventually sold our club to them i would be finished football and ive loved the rams since th 60,s so that would be hard to do, but football is not as enjoyable now. Too much playacting, rolling about in agony when nothing wrong with them. Dosnt bother me not being in the prem as long as we watch  the team and coaching staff and fans all together like last season, and i cant see that with MA, but thats only my opinion and i realise that which you dont seem to do.

1 hour ago, PistoldPete said:

I don't know what else Ed Dawes has said he seems to be all over the place, but if Clowes is paying over £20 m just for the stadium he could easily just pay a few million more and outbid Ashley for the club as well. 

but he'd also have to fund the ongoing losses each year. Which was brought Mel down.

Edited by StrawHillRam

18 minutes ago, Kathcairns said:

What he does is on his conscience not mine, but if he eventually sold our club to them i would be finished football and ive loved the rams since th 60,s so that would be hard to do, but football is not as enjoyable now. Too much playacting, rolling about in agony when nothing wrong with them. Dosnt bother me not being in the prem as long as we watch  the team and coaching staff and fans all together like last season, and i cant see that with MA, but thats only my opinion and i realise that which you dont seem to do.

+1

Between Nixon, Dawes and Percy I think it’s relatively straightforward to navigate what’s currently happening.

Exclusivity should have ended yesterday, with Ashley and Appleby being interested in refreshing bids. Admins have extended the exclusivity to process the funds but are open to that ending of the money isn’t forthcoming soon.

Personally, and maybe less straightforward.  I think Nixon is annoyed he’s lost the narrative. He held back the info about exclusivity ending which allowed Dawes in on what was a pretty big development. Ed took it and ran with it, releasing info that Kirchner’s side probably didn’t want to be released publicly.  Nixon has then spent the best part of the last couple of days trying to claw it back, to the point he went on talksport at 6.30 this morning letting more info out then he would usually write in the paper.

Everyone’s narrative is somewhat correct, but I do think Nixon held back an important bit of info Derby fans needed to know and has been caught out because of it 

37 minutes ago, Coconut's Beard said:

What could they say that isn't already in the public domain? What would be the point?

It wouldn't easy anyone's concerns no matter what they said, whatever they said would be instantly picked at, dismissed, ridiculed.

People just see the words "Quantuma" and "Statement" and like little sleeper cells programmed by Gibson, Couhig, Parry & Ashley they activate to take up some sort of half-dead, dribbling zombie-like state where all they can repeat is the phrases "I hope they never work again" and "most incompetent administrators in the world"

Some sources are saying exclusivity has ended, others aren’t. Wouldn’t exactly be hard to come out with a statement confirming or denying it, and giving reasoning. When there’s this much rumour about, it doesn’t help to be radio silent.

Wont happen of course, as Quantuma’s communication is nothing short of shambolic.

8 hours ago, IslandExile said:

My predictions for today:

• Loads of questions, many questions repeated.
  • Even more puns, again many of them repeated.
  • No answers.

2 minutes ago, Topram said:

5 o’clock and no statement another day with nothing? 

It's not often I am right about this kind of stuff - and it could be argued that it was fairly obvious - but even so, I am going to claim any prize for my prediction this morning.

Now, I will play "double or quits".....

I predict that tomorrow will be "make or break" as far as CK's bid is concerned and that we will hear about it. Initially from many different sources and then, finally, around 4:30pm from Quantuma themselves. I just hope it will be positive news.

I’m struggling to be positive about a potential Ashley takeover. With his wealth he could have bought us in December prior to selling all our better players and we could possibly have added to the squad to give us a better chance of staying up?! I know he buys failing businesses for the lowest price but surely the outlay (even in December) would have been minimal if we then got promoted to the Premier League and what the value of the club would have been then?