The Administration Thread

Boycie

13 minutes ago, Scott129 said:

That wouldn't be ignoring them then, would it? That would be ceding to their sense of entitlement and giving them what they want.

And, to me, disrespectful is 'DavetheAshbourneRam' tweeting him and his missus ten times a day demanding an update, questioning his finances, and calling him a tyre-kicker when he doesn't get a personal reply to any of the above.

Nobody should focus on the deadheads among our supporter base and saying nothing through fear of being criticised by these morons is typical modern thinking, punish everybody for the crimes of the few.

Of course they are disrespectful to him and if that is the case he always has the option to ignore and block the offending t**t. The rest of us would applaud him for doing so and its this vast majority that should be considered now, a few words whatever they are, would be appropriate at this point having indicated last week that it was just a case of getting the weekend out of the way.

Silence will breed scepticism and suspicion among the sensible majority and after the last 18 months it could easily be avoided.

30 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

it would/could be argued that stopping whatever they are doing, to release a carefully crafted statement that says a lot without telling us anything, would actually delay the completion even further!

Hardly. I’m sure he must employ some highly paid PR person to draft a statement for him to review and approve.

1 hour ago, Loughborough Ram said:

Personally I feel that they should ignore the vocal morons deriding them and put out some information anyway.

The vast majority would appreciate any information and take it on face value.

Continuing silence is extremely disrespectful in my opinion and the longer it goes on the more supporters will read bad news into it.

CK can't do right for doing wrong, if he keeps tweeting some fans say he should keep off the internet,if he dos'nt tweet  he is being disrespectfull. At the end of the day he will take us over or he won't there is nothing we can do about it but wait. Ipersonally think he will, but all i can do is wait patiently .

I don't think I am a negative poster but I can't help but be uncomfortable at the number of times we have been told over the last year that deals are expected to be done in a certain time frame only to find there are still a number of obstacles between our club and safety. They may get resolved in the next 24 hours but may not and I have to say that I am getting tired of continually being told that everything will be sorted very soon. It may well be sorted soon but for how long have we been told that? I love my club but  I am so fed up with all the missed dates and delays and bank holiday problems. This scenario has been happening for such a long time now. It's like a roller coaster ride - up one day and down the next.  really hope something good will happen soon.

Edited by Miggins

1 minute ago, Miggins said:

I don't think I am a negative poster I can't help but be uncomfortable at the number of times we have been told deals will be done only to find there are still a number of obstacles between our club and safety. They may get resolved in the next 24 hours but may not and I have to say that I am getting tired of continually being told that everything will be sorted  very soon. It may well be sorted soon but for how long have we been told that? I love my club but  I am so fed up with all the missed dates and delays and bank holiday problems.

Careful mate or the cancel culture CK blind faithers will turn on ewe!