The Administration Thread

Boycie

There's a bank holiday in 15 countries today, 6th June:

Austria; Belgium; Denmark; France; Germany; Hungary; Republic of Korea; Luxembourg; Malaysia; Netherlands; New Zealand; Norway; Sweden & Switzerland.

So unless the creditors have their bank accounts in any of those countries, there is no reason why online bank transfers can't be carried out today, and as far as I can see, none are tax-haven countries!!!

2 minutes ago, ImARam2 said:

Austria; Belgium; Denmark; France; Germany; Hungary; Republic of Korea; Luxembourg; Malaysia; Netherlands; New Zealand; Norway; Sweden & Switzerland.

So unless the creditors have their bank accounts in any of those countries, there is no reason why online bank transfers can't be carried out today, and as far as I can see, none are tax-haven countries!!!

Is there a day when there aren’t any bank holiday excuses?

22 minutes ago, ImARam2 said:

Switzerland stands out I would say !

36 minutes ago, alexxxxx said:

Nothing is gonna happen until at the very earliest, the US banks open 14:00BST - even if it does complete today could be well after normal office hours in Derby.

You may be right but it all depends on if the “button has already been pressed” in the US and the funds are in transit.

As I said earlier, overseas payments normally take 1-3 working days (according to Lloyds Bank). So, it is conceivable (however unlikely) that the payment has already been initiated by the US bank. That’s what I reckon anyway but I’m not holding my breath for today.

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

I shouldn't wait up. From my Ford Money a/c, subset of Barclays Bank.

Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday Changes

We’d like to remind you that over the Platinum Jubilee bank holidays, withdrawals will take longer to reach you. Any withdrawal request made after 2pm on Wednesday 1st June will be processed on the next business day (Monday 6th June), and arrive in your Nominated Account by close of business the following working day (Tuesday 7th June).

Business banking is different, money is moved through several businesses and banks all done in housing chains of upto a dozen sales and purchases.  Money can be forced around quickly.  This will have the attention of the solicitors dealing with the money to move it quickly to finalise the deal....

5 hours ago, RamBeauIV said:

Didn't CK say he was doing a Waterfall payment plan of creditors?  So, small creditors won't get paid for 2-3 years.

As long as footie creditors and HMRC are happy with their repayments, then that's all that matters.

Thought all creditor had to be paid a percentage up front rising to 35% within 3 years by installments 

Couple of songs for CK

I'm still waiting  Diana Ross

I still wait for you,  XYLO

Happy days bumped into Shaun Ward, ex simply red guitarist, not seen him for 3 years, informed me where he will jamming on weds night, last week member of the pretenders turned up to the jamming session, excited sure am.

2 minutes ago, SirBrian said:

Couple of songs for CK

I'm still waiting  Diana Ross

I still wait for you,  XYLO

Happy days bumped into Shaun Ward, ex simply red guitarist, not seen him for 3 years, informed me where he will jamming on weds night, last week member of the pretenders turned up to the jamming session, excited sure am.

Songs from CK

Stay with me - Sam Smith 

Patience -Take That

And yes, I know there are songs with the same name by other artists!