The Administration Thread

Boycie

20 minutes ago, StrawHillRam said:

What’s he doing at Abbey Road !

Should be slugging it out with Mel

I was hoping the parties would come together and announce something.

Apparently, mean Mr Mustard has complained that we never give him our money, Rooneys struggling to carry that weight, and now the end is nigh.

29 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

That's a very big IF though, isn't it.

I should've known better but I was fooled again; I really thought the nightmare would end today. Damn.

I still really hope that CK gets it over the line but I'm now starting to really dread the tweet: "Sorry, I tried but it's proven too difficult". 

Unlike some, I wouldn't blame him.

There's been obvious contributions from the EFL, Gibson and the chancer at Wycombe, but let's be honest, this is all on Mel.

As I say, I really want CK as owner, Wayne to stay and the kids to get signed up.

But, more important than anything is that we continue to exist. So, if that means Ashley, or anyone else, so be it.

#SaveDerbyCounty

@IslandExile this sums up perfectly where I'm at in terms of this never-ending complete and utter fiasco.

This whole sorry saga feels like a “death by a thousand cuts” (for those of you who don’t know, this refers to a form of torture used in China up until the practice ended around the early 1900s. It was also used in Vietnam and Korea. In this form of execution, a knife was used to methodically remove portions of the body over an extended period of time, eventually resulting in agonising death.). Oo-er. 

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Not just us:

image.thumb.png.a3fac81c792139d9efc9dcdaee7006c7.png

This just confirms to me that the football world is losing all sense of reality, We the ordinary folk will in the very near future feel the hurt of Higher food prices, Higher Gas and Electricity prices, Higher fuel prices, Interest rates rising, Inflation rising, A recession looming and yet there's enough loot splashing around to buy a "Soccer" club in London...Ducking Obscene ?

CK displaying tonight exactly what I feared from him from the start.

He has opened himself up to the world, the good people and the bad.

He has probably had countless messages today, some good some bad, he chooses, on the day that he said he will share with us the conclusion to his proceedings, to respond to a clear and present idiot.

Imagine what happens when we are on a 6 game losing streak and we have just been done away at Burton and Twitter explodes, he will be arguing with fans left right and centre, he is our Darragh MacWhatever his face is.

I don't condone what the fan said, but his updates are clearly backfiring.

MSD are currently receiving LIBOR + 8% = 9.67% p.a. on their loans against the Stadium and the Academy, some £42,000 per week, so the delays are financially crippling to MM so I very much doubt he is holding things up deliberately, it is also worth highlighting that MSD will have the final say on the stadium destination, therefore if MM has not got enough cash or assets, as he's given a PG on the loan to clear the outstanding amount then MSD would not give the go ahead to accept less than they are owed. Given that DCFC will need up to £12 million a year in a cash injection every year to make ends meet in League 1 and that CK cannot raise enough to purchase an asset he could get a loan against I am concerned he is becoming increasingly not credible as a buyer.

4 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

CK displaying tonight exactly what I feared from him from the start.

He has opened himself up to the world, the good people and the bad.

He has probably had countless messages today, some good some bad, he chooses, on the day that he said he will share with us the conclusion to his proceedings, to respond to a clear and present idiot.

Imagine what happens when we are on a 6 game losing streak and we have just been done away at Burton and Twitter explodes, he will be arguing with fans left right and centre, he is our Darragh MacWhatever his face is.

I don't condone what the fan said, but his updates are clearly backfiring.

Don’t be stupid he doesn’t deserve abuse 

23 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Never too late for a doff of the cap, good sir.

Here's one for your very self, for your sterling work in keeping these pages whiter than white.

doff-hat.gif

After a weekend of poor headlines regarding football and its issues around equality, I'd hope you'd use a more appropriate expression. 

You've blackened your name, in my eyes.

8 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

I wouldn't blame Kirchner for walking away at all.

Merely for the fact that despite him telling fans there will be updates as soon as he can, our fans still bombard him, pester him , abuse him and actually track the plane he's on to see where he's going.

It’s like stalking him. I know it shouldn’t be like it but I you put yourself on a pedestal people will try to knock you off.